Must be in APA format (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced).
Must include APA citations
Must be original work, not plagiarize.
Task #1 should include examples from:
Peak, K. J. (2012). Policing America: Challenges and best practices (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall. Chapters 14 and 15
PART I: SHORT RESPONSE
Task #1: Please answer each of the following questions. Ensure that your responses are at least 1-2 paragraphs in length for each question. You may include examples from the text; however, please include APA citations as necessary. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for a concise guide on APA format.
1 Describe some of the latest applications in technologies by the police.
2. Explain how the development of wireless technology has assisted the police, generally.
3. Describe what capabilities exist with license plate recognition technology, including its possible advantages and disadvantages.
4. How do mapping and profiling systems apply to community policing, crime analysis, and locating serial offenders?
5. Describe how electronics can assist the police in traffic functions, image enhancement, and crime scene drafting.
6. Briefly restate the history of less-than-lethal weapons. Also, explain new developments with less-than-lethal weapons as well as where matters stand today with respect to finding the “perfect” less-lethal weapon for use by the police.
7. Describe some of the latest developments in robotics. What types of robots are being created and what purposes do they serve? What are some of the problems that police will encounter with the use of robots?
8. Explain some of the functions and future benefits that might be realized by the police through the use of augmented reality and nanotechnology.
9. What are the major future challenges in crime involving drugs, guns, alcohol, and computers?
10. Explain the debate over federalization and why some are opposed to its practice.
11. What are the arguments raised against requiring police officers to possess college degrees?
12. Describe some of the future roles that police leaders will have to possess.
13. How will community policing and problem solving will fit into the future crime picture?
14. Review some problematic police personnel issues that loom in the future.
15. What impact—and problems—might information technologies have on policing in the future?
Task #2: Use the Internet to research less-than-lethal technologies used or being researched for use by law enforcement agencies. Provide a one page paper briefly explaining each technology, including the advantages and disadvantages of each technology.
PART II: JOURNAL ACTIVITY
Find a new article using LIRN (please visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to use LIRN effectively) or the Internet discussing either current state-of-the-art technology/equipment used by law enforcement or upcoming technology/equipment that may be used by law enforcement in the future. Be specific about how the technology/equipment is/would be used by law enforcement officers in the field. Write a 200-400 word report summarizing the article and please include APA citations as necessary. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for a concise guide on APA format.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more