PART I: Short Response Questions
Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. For each question, your response must be at least 100 words in length and utilize APA guidelines.
1. Describe the cardiovascular system. Begin by first identifying significant anatomical parts and explaining what role each organ plays in the overall system. Then, name important pathology that afflicts those particular anatomical parts just named. Also, choose which laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures would be used in compliance with that specific pathology.
2. Explain the workings of the digestive system. First, begin by identifying important anatomical parts and indicating what each organ is responsible for in the entire system. Next, specify any diseases or pathology that afflicts those specific anatomical parts just named. Then, select the laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures that would be used in compliance with that particular disease or pathology.
3. Examine the endocrine system. Start by identifying endocrine glands and explaining where each gland is located in the body system. Then, indicate any diseases or pathology, including common abbreviations that afflict those particular anatomical parts just named. After indicating the diseases or pathology, decide which of the laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures would be used in compliance with that specific disease or pathology.
PART II: Case Studies
Directions:Please carefully read the case studies and corresponding questions listed below, and compose a concise response using complete sentences. Be sure to utilize APA guidelines.
1. A 70-year-old man is admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure. He gives a history of angina pectoris of several years’ duration, with recent exacerbation of symptoms, such as onset of left-sided chest pain after exercise and occasionally, dyspnea. The pain is usually relieved by ceasing the strenuous activity and placing nitroglycerin tablets sublingually. Hypertension may increase during the attack, and rrhythmias may occur. Considering the information listed above, please detail the patient’s known history and which symptoms have recently been exacerbated.
2. A 72-year-old female presents with a complaint of a biopsy-proven adenocarcinoma of the sigmoid colon at 20 cm. History of Present Illness: The patient has been noted to have some bright, red bleeding intermittently for approximately 8 months, initially presumable on a hemorrhoidal basis. She recently has had intensification of the rectal bleeding but no weight loss, anorexia, or obstructive pain. No significant diarrhea or constipation. Some low back pain, probably unrelated. Recent colonoscopy by Dr. Scoma revealed a large sessile polyp, which was partially excised at the 20-cm level, showing infiltrating adenocarcinoma at the base. The patient is to enter the hospital at this time after home antibiotic and mechanical bowel prep, to undergo sigmoid colectomy and possible low anterior resection. Considering the information listed above, please detail the patient’s previously diagnosed condition, the procedure that the patient had that led to the diagnoses of the patient’s condition, and what procedure the patient is scheduled to have done.
PART III: Essay
1. Carefully review one of this module’s required supplemental reading assignments, Association between maternal diabetes in utero and age at offspring’s diagnosis of type 2 diabetes. In your own words, state this study’s conclusion and explain step by step how the authors arrived at this conclusion. Your essay should be at least 500 words in length and utilize APA guidelines.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more