CLASS REQUIREMENT # 2--A 1500 WORD MINIMUM TERM PAPER:
A term paper of no less than 1500 words will be written on
a Topic which you should select from a list of Language Development Hypotheses. This list is provided at the very end of this survival message, and is also available in the Class Requirements Section of the online Course.
The Term Paper is to present a discussion based on a minimum of three articles, books or chapters in a book (excluding the class Text, of course), that describe, or support or refute the hypothesis you have selected from the list. A minimum of three citations with references in APA format will be included at the end of the paper. An example of APA format is also provided in the Class Requirements Section of the online Class.
Also, at the end of the paper you should include a short Appendix, which will answer three questions: 1. What were the databases, if any, that you used to find each article or book;
2. What was the search strategy you used (i.e., the search words you used) in each database to find the articles; and
3. Was each article that you cited an example of Primary or Secondary research? The Term Paper will be sent to the instructor in an email, both as an attachment and, and for back-up purposes, as text copied and pasted directly into the email message.
1. The effects of watching television for young children are detrimental to language development.
2. The number of siblings and their position in the family in terms of birth effects language development.
3. Increased opportunities to experience (play with) many objects as a young child is beneficial to concept (and hence) language development.
4. Letting the infant cry at night so that she/she will learn to sleep all night long is detrimental to language development if not the psychological development of the baby.
5. Exposing the child in the first five years of life to classical music like Bach and Beethoven is beneficial for cognitive and/or language development.
6. The more you talk to a child in the first five years, the better cognitive and/or language development will be.
7. Children who are read to (or who read) have better imagery and/or language development than children who watch Television.
8. A plentiful diet of sugar based cereals, soft drinks, pastries, cookies, and/or fast foods, is developmentally detrimental to a child’s ability to sustain attention.
9. Reading to a child every day (even an infant) is beneficial for language development.
10. A baby, who immediately after birth is allowed to remain with the mother rather than being immediately put in a nursery, will demonstrate more vocalization in later months.
11. Babies who are not touched will perish at worst or have diminished brain development at best.
12. Children who watch Television spend less time reading or drawing than children who don’t.
13. Children with stay-at-home moms (or dads) have better language development than those having parents who both work away from the home.
14. Sustained middle ear infections among children from birth to 5 years will have a detrimental effect on language development.
15. Learning to read and play music facilitates attention (focused, sustained, selective, alternating and dual).
16. For the normal baby, being exposed to two, three or more languages is simultaneously is a good policy for language development.
17. A person’s first language can not be acquired after puberty.
18. Parrots, porpoises, and/or primates do not acquire language
19. Children have better eidetic imagery than adults
20. Syntax is only found in human communication.
21. (Wild Card) You develop a hypotheses and then do the research for your report. But be sure to clear this with the instructor first.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more