1. Angelica wants to win the beauty contest because she wants the trophy and the recognition. She is ______________ motivated.
2. Maslow believed that all human beings strive to become
a. great people
c. goal oriented
d. achievement oriented
3. _____________________ theory postulates that bodily reactions occur before the emotions and _____________________ theory postulates that both the bodily reactions and emotions occur at the same time.
a. Cannon–Bard theory; James–Lange theory
b. James–Lange theory; Two factor theory
c. James–Lange theory; Cannon–Bard theory
d. Emotional intelligence; Dual Pathway Model of Fear
4. ______________________ is the ability to manage emotions effectively in a variety of situations.
a. Emotional intelligence
b. Emotional resilience
c. Emotional stability
d. Mental toughness
5. ___________________ believed that the process in which we handle specific psychosocial crises shapes our personality development throughout the lifespan.
a. Sigmund Freud
b. Erik Erickson
c. Jean Piaget
d. Albert Bandura
6. Children tend to view the world based on their personal perspectives. The term for this is
c. ego identity
1. _______________ A state of deprivation or deficiency
2. _______________ A state of bodily tension, such as hunger or thirst
3. _______________ Rewards or other stimuli that motivate us to do something
4. _______________ The motive or desire to become successful
5. _______________ The desire to earn wealth or respect of others
6. _______________ Achieving self-satisfaction by completing a particular goal
7. _______________ Feeling states that psychologist view as having cognitive, physiological, and behavioral components
8. _______________ The belief that emotions occur after people become aware of the physiological responses to the triggering stimuli
9. ________________ The belief that emotional and physiological responses occur simultaneously
10. ________________ A mental framework for understanding or acting on the environment
Describe Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
Contrast the major theories of emotions.
Choose a developmental life stage and have it approved by the instructor, via private message.
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes describing the physical, psychosocial, cognitive, and moral stages of development experienced within your assigned life stage.
Note. Some areas may not be applicable, based on the life stage.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more