Intervention Strategies program for Obesity in Escambia
Provide APA formatted citations and in-text citations for any external sources you use
3-4 pages NOT INCLUDING THE REFERENCE PAGE AND TITLE PAGE
PLAGIARISM WILL BE CHECKED
LIST BELOW ARE THE TWO STRTEGIES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO USE
Health education strategies
• Ten general principles of learning
(keep in mind before and during curriculum design)
1. Appeal to multiple senses (e.g., seeing, hearing, speaking).
2. Get the learner active in the learning process.
3. Limit distractions.
4. Make sure they are ready to learn.
5. Make the subject relevant to the participants.
6. Use repetition.
7. Make sure learning is recognized and encouraged.
8. Move from simple to complex concepts.
9. Make concept applicable to several settings, generalize.
10. Find an appropriate pace.
• Health education & health communication are not mutually
• Health education provides the opportunity to gain in-depth
knowledge about a particular health topic.
• Curriculum (course of study) – what is being taught
• Scope – refers to breadth & depth of material
• Sequence – order in which the material is presented
• Units of study – “An orderly, self-contained collection of
activities educationally designed to meet a set of objectives.
Other terms for this are curriculum plans, modules, and
strands” (Gilbert et al., 2011, p. 188).
• Kinzie’s (2005) modification of Gagne’s “Events of
1. Gain attention (convey heath threats & benefits).
2. Present stimulus material (tailor message to audience knowledge and values, demonstrate observable effectiveness, make behaviors easy to understand and do).
3. Provide guidance (use trustworthy models to demonstrate).
4. Elicit performance and provide feedback (for proficiency and self efficacy).
5. Enhance retention and transfer (social support & behavioral cues).
Environmental Change Strategies
Have been most useful in providing “opportunities, support, and cues to help people develop healthier behaviors” (Brownson, Haire-Joshu, & Luke, 2006, p. 342).
• They help remove barriers to change in the environment.
• Removing environmental barriers often helps to make the healthier choice the easier choice.
• Environmental change strategies are characterized by changes “around” individuals and are not limited to the physical environment.
• Other environments include:
• Economic environment
• Financial costs, affordability
• Service environment
• accessibility to health care or patient education
• Social environment
• social support, peer pressure
• Cultural environment
• traditions of an ethnic group
• Psychological environment
• emotional learning environment
• Political environment
• support for healthy environments
Here are links and programs you can reference.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more