(3) An analyst processes one item every 30 minutes, so 16 items are completed in her first day of work. Her manager checks her work by randomly selecting an hour of the day, then reviewing all the items she completed that hour. Does this sampling plan result in a random sample? Simple random sample?
Does this sampling plan result in a random sample?
(A) No, because each item does not have an equal chance of being selected
(B) Yes, because each item has an equal chance of being selected
(C) No, because all possible groups of n items do not have an equal chance of being selected.
(D) Yes, because all possible groups of n items have an equal chance of being selected.
Does the sampling plan result in a simple random sample?
(A) No, because all possible groups of n items do not have an equal chance of being selected.
(B) Yes, because each item has an equal chance of being selected
(C) Yes because all possible groups of n items have an equal chance of being selected
(D) No because each item does not have an equal chance of being selected.
(7) (SHOW WORK) A brand name has an 80% recognition rate. If the owner of te brand wants to verify that rate by beginning with a small sample of 10 randomly selected consumers, find the probability that exactly 8 of 10 consumers recognize the brand name. Also find the probability that the number who recognize the brand name is XXXXX XXXXX
What is the probability that exactly 8 of 10 consumers recognize the brand name?
What is the probability that the number who recognize the brand name is XXXXX XXXXX?
(8) Assume that thermometer readings are normally distributed with a mean of 0 degrees Celsius and a standard deviation of 1 degree Celsius. A thermometer is randomly selected and tested. For the case below, draw a sketch, and find the probability of the reading. Between -1.11 and 1.59
What is the probability of getting a reading between -1.11 and 1.59 degrees Celsius?
(9) (SHOW WORK) Womens heights are normally distributed with a mean 63.2 in and a standard deviation of 2.5 in. A social organization for tall people has a requirement that women must be at least 69 in tall. What percentage of women meet that requirement?
The percentage of women that are taller than 69 in is ?
(10) (SHOW WORK) (A) With n=14 and p=.3, find the binomial probability P(5) by using a binomial probability table. (B) if np is greater than or equal to 5 and nq is less than or equal to 5, also estimate the indicated probability by using the normal distribution as an approximation to the binomial; if np<5 or nq<5 then stat that the normal approximation cannot be used
(a)Find the probability by using a binomail probability table= P(5)=
(b) Select the correct choice below and , if necessary, fill in the answer box to complete your choice
the normal distribution cannot be used
(11) (SHOW WORK) Using the simple random sample of weights of women from a data set, we obtain these sample statistics: n=40 and xbar=142.57 lb. Research from other sources suggests that the population of weights of women has a standard deviation given by o=30.79 lb.
a) Find the best point estimate of the mean weight of all women
b) Find a 99% confidence interval estimate of the mean weight of all women
(12) Find the critical z values. Assume that the normal distribution applies.
Two tailed test; a=.02
(13) Identify the type 1 error and the type II error that correspond to the given hypotheses
The percentage of high school students who graduate is greater than 55%
Type I is?
a) reject the null hypotheses that the percentage of high school students who graduate is equal to 55% when that percentage is actually equal to 55%
b) fail to reject the null hypothesis that the percentage of high school students who graduate is equal to 55% when that percentage is actually greater than 55%
c) Reject the null hypotheses that the percentage of high school students who graduate is greater than 55% when that percentage is actually greater than 55%
d)Fail to reject the null hypotheses that the percentage of high school students who graduate is greater than 55% when the percentage is actually equal to 55%
Type II is? a,b,c,d?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more