EACH Discussion post needs to be a 150 word response. If references are used, cite! First 5 are INITIAL response posts, and number 6 is a response to a student.
1) Do you believe capitalism breeds prejudice and discrimination? Why or why not? Is the level of prejudice and discrimination different in a socialist society? Explain with examples and comparison. Cite sources.
2) Consider the choices of Native Americans who decide to stay on their tribe’s native land or reservation, and those who choose to relocate to a city. If you were presented with this decision, which would you choose and why?
3) How well do you think Native American organizations, like the Bureau of Indian Affairs, the National Congress of American Indians, and the National Indian Gaming Association, are helping Native Americans to advance? Explain your answer. If anything, what are organizations like these doing to mitigate tribal poverty and encourage prosperity?
4) Consider racial imbalances in education, the economy, family life, housing, criminal justice, health care and politics. Of these societal challenges facing modern people of color, which do you think are most difficult to overcome, and why? Suggest some ideas for solutions to such challenges. Respond to the ideas classmates suggest by stating whether you think their solutions are feasible, and why or why not.
5) What differentiates the act of grouping people from the act of stereotyping? How can stereotyping affect group relations? Provide an example of a stereotype you find in your everyday life. Comment on the experiences of your classmates. Are the experiences the same or different from yours, and how?
6) The difference between the act of grouping and the act of stereotyping would be that when you group someone its acknowledging the similarities that they share, noticing that they all have blue eyes, they all gradated from the same college. grouping would be saying something like, ” they all play soccer, so lets call them the soccer group. it is not an assumption of similarities. grouping is recognizing the similarities and putting them together would be an assumption that everyone in a group has all the same personality and character traits, assuming they all share a negative idea. if i was to say ” all students from the Bumble Bee school district are thieves” that would be a stereotype, It is ok to create a group because they do all attend the school district, but it is an assumption to say they are all thieves. it cannot be proven and has no valid explanation behind it. I seem to come across the stereotype that all Black people are unable to speak proper english. I have had numerous people say to me, “oh, you talk like a white girl”, so i’ll ask, well what does a White person sound like. the most common response is ” you know, you talk proper”
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more