1) A firm’s bonds have maturity of 10 years with a $1000 face value, an 8% semi-annual coupon, are callable in 5 years, at $1,050, and currently sells at a price of $1,100. What is the yield to call (YTC)?
2) The 11.7 percent, $1,000 face value bonds of Tim McKnight, Inc., are currently selling at $915.12. What is the current yield?
3) ABC’s Inc.’s bonds currently sell for $1,280 and have a par value of $1,000. They pay a $135 annual coupon and have a 15-year maturity, but they can be called in 5 years at $1,050. What is their yield to call (YTC)?
4) ABC has issued a bond with the following characteristics: Par: $1,000; Time to maturity: 16 years; Coupon rate: 5%; Assume annual coupon payments. Calculate the price of this bond if the YTM is 5.96%
5) ABC Inc., has $1,000 face value bonds outstanding. These bonds mature in 3 years, and have a 6.5 percent coupon. The current price is quoted at 98.59 percent of par value. Assume semi-annual payments. What is the yield to maturity?
6) ABC wants to issue 18-year, zero coupon bonds that yield 11.35 percent. What price should they charge for these bonds if they have a par value of $1,000? That is, solve for PV. Assume annual compounding.
Hint: zero coupon bonds means PMT = 0
7) Stealers Wheel Software has 9.62% coupon bonds on the market with nine years to maturity. The bonds make semi-annual payments and currently sell for 107.46% of par. What is the current yield?
8) ABC Corp. issued 15-year bonds 2 years ago at a coupon rate of 10.6%. The bonds make semi-annual payments. If these bonds currently sell for 97% of par value, what is the YTM?
9) BCD’s $1,000 par value bonds currently sell for $798.40. The coupon rate is 10%, paid semi-annually. If the bonds have 5 years to maturity, what is the yield to maturity?
10) ABC has issued a bond with the following characteristics: Par: $1,000; Time to maturity: 9 years; Coupon rate: 7%;
Assume semi-annual coupon payments. Calculate the price of this bond if the YTM is 8.84%
11) The 12.58 percent coupon bonds of the Peterson Co. are selling for $822.17. The bonds mature in 5 years and pay interest semi-annually. These bonds have current yield of _____ percent.
12) ABC has issued a bond with the following characteristics: Par: $1,000; Time to maturity: 17 years; Coupon rate: 6%;
Assume semi-annual coupon payments. Calculate the price of this bond if the YTM is 4.17%
13) Assume that you wish to purchase a 18-year bond that has a maturity value of $1,000 and a coupon interest rate of 5%, paid semiannually. If you require a 4.42% rate of return on this investment (YTM), what is the maximum price that you should be willing to pay for this bond? That is, solve for PV.
14) You paid $852 for a corporate bond that has a 10.85% coupon rate. What is the current yield?
Hint: if nothing is mentioned, then assume par value = $1,000
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more