Discussion Board Topic: Homeostatic Imbalance – Acne
In the textbook on page 121, the Homeostatic Imbalance section explains that acne is an active infection of the sebaceous glands.
1. What is thought to cause acne? What causes some individuals to have mild acne, while others exhibit severe acne? Are there age- and sex-related differences?
2. What are the leading nonprescription treatments of acne?
3. What are the leading prescription treatments of acne?
4. Discuss changes in the skin on hot and cold days, or when you have a fever. Remember behavioral changes as well, such as curling up under a blanket when sleeping on a cold night or stretching out without a cover on a hot night.
5. Discuss the effects of alcohol consumption on skin color and body temperature regulation.
6. Discuss the difference between the terms visceral and parietal.
7. Briefly discuss the interplay between body systems and to note their interrelationships in maintaining homeostasis. For example, Vitamin D reabsorption in the skin and activation by the kidneys.
8. Explain how severe burns are classified, treated and managed.
9. Discuss tattooing, and use it as a model to emphasize learning the layers of the epidermis and dermis.
10. Discuss the ABCD rule of malignant melanoma and talk about your own observations or experiences.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more