1. Why did you choose to become a teacher? What excellence in teaching have you observed as a student or during observations?
2. How have the “acceptable” and “unacceptable” practices in teaching changed in the last 25 years for the profession?
3. How do you see social media fitting into the acceptable and unacceptable practices framework for teaching?
4. Why do you think one in five beginning teachers leave the profession within the first three years? What solutions do you have for this problem?
5. What will be your reasons for considering teaching in a high poverty area? What would motivate you to teach in this area? What inhibitions would you have about this?
6. What factors do you think have helped cause the shortage of teachers in Math, Science, English Language Learners and Students with Disabilities? What are your solutions to these problems?
8. Technology is hotter than ever in public schools as it becomes more affordable and easy to access. What will be your greatest challenge in teaching with technology in five to ten years? How can you harness your students’ mobile technology for good, rather than fighting the losing battle of keeping it away from them?
9. Collaboration with colleagues is a large indicator of success as a new teacher. How do you plan on collaborating with your team teachers? How will you handle the conflict that will inevitably arise in differing opinions over teaching philosophies and/or curricular decisions?
10. High quality teachers are experienced, prepared and licensed. Looking over your program plan for completion, how do you feel about your preparation to enter as a high quality teacher and what advice do you have for teacher preparation institutions?
11. What cultural capital do you take to your classroom? Does everyone bring cultural capital into the instructional situation? How will you bring this out from the resistant students?
12. What are your thoughts on “zero tolerance” discipline policies in schools and how effective have they been over time?
13. Why is the achievement gap between black and Hispanic students and white students not closing? What can be done to resolve this issue?
14. In your opinion, will encouraging children to move and play more decrease the national epidemic of childhood obesity? If not, what do you think needs to be done to reduce childhood obesity?
15. What is meant by, “learning to teach and how to apply this knowledge in the classroom is truly a developmental process?”
16. How did John Dewey’s progressive ideas revolutionize the teaching field in the twentieth century? In what ways do we see progressivism in classrooms today? What does it look like in practice?
17. Do you think this era of high-stakes testing has shifted our nation’s philosophy of education into an essentialist philosophy? Why or why not?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more