Overall presentation style and structure
1. Present your findings in ten (10) slides using Prezi, PowerPoint, or a presentation software of your choice. (Note: Notify the professor on Week 7 concerning the software you choose to use for the presentation).
2. Include a title slide and references section (These two  slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement).
3. Develop a coherent, organized presentation using your chosen tool for a professional audience, using clean design, readable text, and visuals that support the information presented.
4. Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech. (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
5. Overview and recommendation section (first five  slides) in which you:
a. Provide an overview of the white paper. The overview should include, at a minimum, background on your topic and its relevance to K-12 assessment and the demographics of the district.
b. Discuss the significant recommendations that you have made within the white paper regarding changes to the district’s current assessment goals.
c. Provide three (3) methods by which the Task Force might use the white paper in order to develop a district-wide professional development plan geared toward improving the overall test scores of the district.
6. Personal reflection section (last five  slides) in which you provide:
a. What you have learned from developing the white paper as well as what you have learned during this course.
b. Your personal reflection on the new technologies that you researched in Assignment 2 and the manner in which such technologies have changed your views on how to approach assessment in the classroom.
c. The manner in which you would implement the recommendations made in Assignment 2 within your own school district or within your classroom practices. Provide specific examples of the changes that you have already made or would like to make.
Directions for submitting your presentation:
· Submit your presentation to the area designated by your professor.
· Review at least one (1) other classmate’s presentation and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that your classmate made in the presentation.
· Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Apply new advances and current thought in the field of educational assessment.
· Analyze traditional theories of assessment.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational assessment.
· Write clearly and concisely about educational assessment using proper grammar and mechanics.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more