Arriving at a Course of Action – Collaboration
Collaborating with other professionals is at the heart of the multidisciplinary approach; it provides the ability to consider the client’s full situation from a variety of points of view, greatly increasing the chances of arriving at a productive, sustainable course of action. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your competence in doing just that.
In the case conceptualization in Unit 5, you engaged with a variety of professionals regarding your case client. Now, assume that you brought your case conceptualization to the table during the collaboration. In the media piece for your case, you heard and responded to each of your colleagues. In the previous unit, you shared a summary of your case in a discussion with your peers. Most likely the discussion offered you some additional insights that could be helpful in assisting your client.
For this assignment, factor in all that you know, including what you heard from your colleagues, to create a course of action for your client. Be sure to read the additional case information for your case located in the Resources.
Write a paper of approximately 5 pages in which you accomplish the following for your case:
· Case Summary (1 page): This is the case summary section of the case conceptualization assignment you completed in Unit 5. It would be a good idea to revise this section based on feedback received from your instructor in Unit 5.
· In-depth Analysis (2 pages): Since you initially conceptualized the case in Unit 5, you received additional thoughts and perspectives about this case. In this section, synthesize, integrate, and analyze the additional points of view that you received through the collaborative process. What additional points were offered that you did not consider? How did you integrate the new information? Provide a rationale for the changes that you did or did not make based on the information that you gained, including the facts and what you consider to be the core issues for this client. This section should end with a clear identification of the list of needs or problems that should be addressed, with support for how you arrived at your conclusions.
· Course of Action (1 page): Based on the issues and needs that you determined to be relevant, describe a course of action that you feel best addresses each area you identified. Include the best evidence that you can name to support your decisions and the course of action that you are recommending.
· Recommendations (1 page): Provide recommendations to carry out your course of action that are specific, detailed, and consistent with best practices in the field. For the purpose of this assignment, if the resources you would recommend are not already mentioned in the case, you may fabricate details about resources that would reasonably be available in the community involved in your case.
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
· Number of resources: Your work should be supported by at least three additional references from the literature.
· Length of paper: 5 typed double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more