I need this bio review done asap. Preferably by the morning around 11 am est. Its a easy review I just have other things to study for. Also ill throw some extra money if you can do the definitions as well. heres the review:
Evolution and Biodiversity
Who was Jean-Baptiste Lamarck and how do his views compare with Darwin? Who was Malthus? Who was Wallace?
1. How did Darwin explain the process of natural selection as the basic mechanism of evolution?
a. What evidence did he cite in support of this mechanism?
b. What current evidence further illustrates the role of natural selection in evolution?
c. What is the unit of evolution?
2. Explain how data from each of the following scientific disciplines provides evidence for evolution.
a. Fossil record and radiometric dating
b. Biogeography (distribution of plants and animals)
c. Comparative anatomy
d. Comparative embryology
e. Molecular biology
3. How has the merging of Darwin’s and Mendel’s findings result in current evolutionary theory?
4. What is the relationship between a gene pool and a population?
5. In addition to natural selection explain and illustrate how the following phenomena contribute to evolution.
a. Mutation and sexual recombination
b. Genetic drift (bottle neck and founder effect). Give examples.
c. Gene flow. Give examples.
6. What determines an organism’s fitness?
7. What three possible ways natural selection can alter the phenotypic variation in a population?
8. Give examples of stabilizing, directional, and disruptive patterns of natural selection.
9. Natural selection usually reduces variation. What mechanisms preserve variation?
Particular criteria are used to place organisms into species.
10. What is speciation?
11. What is the difference between microevolution and macroevolution?
12. What is the biological definition of a species (the biological species concept)?
13. When is the typological species concept used?
14. Define carrying capacity (K)
15. What is symbiosis? Give examples of all the different types of symbiosis.
16. What are Cladograms? What are Phylogenetic trees?
17. Give examples of Homologies.
18. Give examples of Analogies
19. Define Convergent evolution
20. Give examples of vestigial structures
Species evolve over time and place
21. What are reproductive isolating mechanisms?
22. Why are reproductive isolating mechanisms important in speciation?
23. Give examples of each one of the pre-zygotic barriers.
24. Give examples of each one of the post-zygotic barriers
25. Under what conditions does allopatric speciation occur?
26. Does geographic isolation always lead to speciation? Explain your answer.
27. Under what conditions does sympatric speciation occur?
28. What type of Symmetry, digestive system, segmentation, is found in each one of the invertebrate’ Phyla?
29. Learn the unique characteristics found in each one of the Invertebrate’ phyla.
Definitions: (optional for extra money)
Biological species concept
Descent with modification
Genus (plural, genera)
Phylum (plural Phyla)
Typological species concept
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more