Read the play “Blood Wedding” by Federico Garcia Lorca. Answer 3 of the following questions of your choosing. You must use quotes from the play, providing examples of your opinions. You must also provide in text citations in MLA format, and a works cited page.
The 3 answers must be a minimum of 200 words together.
Choose 3 of the following.
1. This play was written at a time of upheaval in Spain, and directly before the Spanish Civil War. How does Lorca convey these issues through the setting? characters? plot?
2. Lorca writes from a place of deep passion for the under class, unrequited love, and a love for Andalusia, his home in southern Spain. How does he reflect all of these passions in the play?
3. Discuss the relationship between the mother and her son. Where do you see conflict?
4. In Act III how do the wood cutters, veiled woman beggar, and animate moon add to the tone of the play? Who is the veiled woman beggar?
5. Because Lorca is first, and foremost, a poet- discuss metaphor, simile and rhyme in the play.
6. Give a character sketch of each major character and discuss their intertwined relationships.
7. Discuss vendetta in the play. Who has a vendetta? What is the result?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more