Focus of the Final Paper
Refer to Chapter 24 of the text. Utilize the health care business you selected in Week One as well as the answers to the Basic Information questions. Create a Business Plan proposal for your health care company that includes the following sections:
1. Executive Summary: 1 – 2 pages, concise summary of a business report. It restates the purpose of the report, it highlights the major points of the report, and it describes any results, conclusions, or recommendations from the report.
2. Service and / or Equipment Description: 1 page minimum
3. Organizational Plan: 1 page minimum, include a chart that illustrates the structure of the organization. In addition, provide a summary of your management (i.e. background, responsibilities, etc.)
4. Marketing Segment: 1 page minimum, include demographics, target market, any incentives, competitors, advertisement, etc.
5. Financial Analysis: Projected income statement and types of assumptions made to compute the figures.
a. Typical Income Statement assumption information requirements.
b. What types of revenue?
c. How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)?
d. How much labor will be required (FTEs)?
e. What will the labor cost?
f. How many and what types of supplies, drugs and/or devices will be required to offer the service?
g. What will the supplies, drugs and/or devices cost?
h. How much space will be required?
i. What will the required space occupancy cost?
j. Is special equipment required?
Your Business Plan should include a title page and table of contents (with sections and page numbers).
The final paper must be eight pages in length (excluding title and reference pages). Include five to eight scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
Sample Business Plans. Retrieved from http://www.bplans.com/sample_business_plans.php
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, cited according to APA format as outlined
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more