Phase 3 IP 400 words
This task emphasizes organization, development, and context in conveying a message to an intended audience.
In 3-5 paragraphs (minimum of 400 words), you will write a Problem/Solution Essay to an intended audience. To complete this task, follow these steps:
In your essay, define a problem that affects your local or extended community, and then propose a realistic, rational solution to this problem.
The problem might relate to family, work colleagues, or any other social group you find interesting or important. Please note that this problem should affect more than two people. For example, interpersonal disagreements between two people will not work well for this assignment.
· Your first paragraph will introduce a specific problem within your defined local or extended community. Your thesis statement should reflect both the problem and your proposed solution.
· Your body paragraphs will develop the thesis statement you conveyed in your introduction. You should have at least one body paragraph that provides the reader with details related to the problem and at least one body paragraph that provides specific solution to address the problem.
· Your conclusion paragraph may review the thesis statement and supporting points and/or make a final pitch to convince the reader why your proposed solution is possible.
· Sources are considered optional, but if you used, must be cited using APA format.
· Use basic APA format: Use 1” margins, double-space uniformly, indent paragraphs, and use font 12-point Times New Roman font.
For this assignment you will complete the following steps:
1. By Wednesday, post your Problem/Solution essay to the Discussion Board as an attachment.
2. By Sunday, review and critique drafts from two of your classmates.
Your critique can be related to the author’s content, organization, and/or style. To ensure you offer a balanced critique to your classmates, follow these guidelines when you respond to other students’ drafts on the discussion board:
· Your response(s) should be at least 150 words
· Maintain a positive and respectful tone
· Address the author by name
· Begin your critique with a positive comment about the author’s topic and/or writing.
· Identify at least two opportunities for improvement. Use specific examples to help support your critique.
· Suggest resources to address opportunities for improvement.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more