In this assignment, the student will be producing a 4‐5 page essay that includes the following components:
• Transition into the Professional Nursing Role: Identify actions to be considered in the transition from student to BSN graduate nurse including:
o Identify the state in which the student is seeking employment.
o Detail a minimum of three (3) criteria set forth by the Board of Nursing for obtaining an RN license in that state.
o Conduct a new BSN graduate job search in a 30 mile radius of where the student lives or plans to relocate. Provide the details of what is required to submit an application for hire for the top two choices of employment.
• Holistic Life Balance: Provide a description of the ways in which the student intends to maintain holistic balance in their personal life as well as in the role of professional nurse within the first year and at five years.
• Stressors and Challenges: Identify known stressors and anticipated challenges as well as plans for managing each of them within the first year and at five years.
• Lifelong Learning: Determine a plan for lifelong learning and educational development anticipated within the first year and at five years.
o This plan can include, but is not limited to, specialty certification, advanced nursing education, and the pursuit of formal education outside of the nursing discipline.
• Professional Contributions: Summarize plans for contributing to at least one professional nursing community as well as the student’s general community in the healthcare professional role within the first year and at five years
• Scholarly Resources:
o A minimum of three (3) peer‐reviewed scholarly sources are required in support of this assignment.
o A minimum of one (1) professional nursing organization website or Board of Nursing website is required in support of this assignment.
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
• Maximum of 4‐5 pages including the title page and the reference page.
• Students may find the following list of resources helpful in completing the assignment:
o American Nurses Credentialing Center at http://www.nursecredentialing.org/certification.aspx
o Board of Nursing Contact at https://www.ncsbn.org/contact‐bon.htm
o Holistic Nursing at http://www.ahna.org/About‐Us/What‐is‐Holistic‐Nursing
o National Council of State Boards of Nursing at https://www.ncsbn.org/index.htm
o Nursing Community at http://www.thenursingcommunity.org/
o Robert Wood Johnson Foundation at http://www.rwjf.org/
o Sigma Theta Tau International at http://www.nursingsociety.org
• The sources cited both in text and on the reference page for this assignment will be formatted according APA 6th edition guidelines.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more