Your midterm consists of five questions, each worth 20 points. They are broad critical thinking questions that ask you to really use your head and justify your responses. I would like for each question response to be at least 250 words long and chock full of as many specific examples you can pack in. DO NOT plagiarize any portion of this test from the book or a website. If you do, you will receive a zero for the test. If you need to learn more about plagiarism and how not to do it, go to this website: www.plagiarism.org. You will need to conduct outside research for these questions, and I want you to use good, college level sources (no wikipedia) and your textbook to guide you. For instance, have a look at human rights websites, or the website of the American Anthropological Association. Please ask me for help if you have any questions at all. Please cite your resources at the end of the exam.
1. Can there be any universal human rights? What issues can be raised when trying to assert universal human rights? Who should decide what universal human rights should be, and what about those who disagree with them? What organizations are already trying to address this issue?
2. Give examples of how ethnocentrism functions in a culture. Do you think that ethnocentrism can ever be a good thing? First, define ethnocentrism.
3. What are some examples of ethical considerations with which an anthropologist must be concerned when conducting fieldwork? Use the American Anthropological Association website to help you here.
4. Imagine you are designing a training course for business people who will be working and securing deals in another country. What are some aspects of culture in general that you may wish to cover? What are some of the cultural differences that can make people uncomfortable when meeting or doing business (this is a general question, and I am looking for general categories here. If you have specific cultural examples, great!)
5. Consider the climate in which you live. What technological adaptations help you to function? Are there any biological features you possess which have helped you to adapt?
Source: Book- Cultural Anthropology By: Serena Nanda & Richard L. Warms 12th Edition
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more