Autobiographical Essay: Who Am I?
A typed, 6-10 page paper (no longer than 10 pages, 12 pt. font, 1 inch margin, excluding title and reference pages), based on the following points:
Proof read carefully. Your grade will be significantly lowered if your paper has numerous spelling/grammatical errors.
In as much detail as possible, discuss your background, in terms of the following dimensions of diversity. Discuss all 7 points below and number each one.
1. Environment: the kind(s) of community(ies) in which you grew up and currently live (i.e. large city, suburb, small town, rural area; neighborhood)
2. Social Class Background: your social class as you grew up. Explain. Describe the kinds of jobs held and level of education of those who raised you. What were the social class levels of your neighbors? Did you and your family experience upward and/or downward social mobility? Explain. And finally, how have your experiences in the U.S. influenced your ideas about the “American dream?”
3. Social Heritage: your racial, ethnic, and religious background (not everyone will identify with all three). How important were these aspects of your identity to you as you grew up? How have they shaped your values and goals? Explain.
4. Social and Economic Opportunities: advantages and disadvantages you have experienced in society due to your wealth, gender, and cultural background. How have these advantages and disadvantages affected you at school, at work, and/or in the larger community?
5. Cultural Encapsulation: ways in which your upbringing has limited your exposure to other people from other cultures and races. Also, how has your cultural encapsulation shaped your cultural lens?
6. Diversity Consciousness: ways in which your family background, life experiences, and education have influenced your diversity consciousness. What do you think will be your most difficult challenge as you work on developing your own diversity consciousness?
7. Sphere of Influence: what is your “sphere of influence?” In other words, whom do you “touch” or influence at the present, and whom will you influence in the future? Be as specific as possible.
You will be graded on a number of criteria (clarity, development, each question answered thoroughly, creativity, understanding of the concepts).
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more