I need at least a 150 word-comment on my class mate’s discussion
Decision Making Analysis
Good Evening Class,
Well I took the Decision Making Self Analysis results:
1. Rational: This approach is characterized by using a logical and structured approach to decision making. You may find using ideas such as SWOT or force field analysis helpful here, which are explained later in this section.
2. Dependent: This approach is characterized by reliance upon the advice, direction and support of others. You will find that you are more comfortable making a decision when you have discussed the options with others, and are uncomfortable making decisions alone.
3. Avoidant: This approach is where you attempt to postpone or avoid making a decision. This is not a healthy way to approach making decisions. Whilst taking time to reflect on the options is a good idea, avoiding or postponing making the decision can lead to negative consequences.
4. Intuitive: This approach is characterized by a reliance upon hunches, feelings and impressions. You will go with ‘gut instinct’ or with what feels right, rather than taking a logical approach to the decision making.
5. Spontaneous: This is where the decision maker is impulsive and prone to making ‘snap’ or ‘spur of the moment’ decisions. This can be a valuable trait in terms of not over planning the future, but it is not always a good idea to leave important decisions to be made this way!
This was tough because the majority of the time I rely on my work experience to make decision’s based on the past and future out comes. This is why my rational and dependent score was high. At times I do research to make sure my information is up to date however my line of work keeps me thinking all the time because it’s forever changing from situation to situation. So it’s very important that I stay head of the game to make good rational and dependent decisions at all time. So I feel like its accurate it take me to the practicing the 8 Steps to decision making, I learned from step 8; “Step 8: Evaluating decision effectiveness The final step in the decision-making process involves evaluating the decision effectiveness. This last step in the decision-making process assesses the result of the decision to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.” Decision making. (2014).
Decision making. (2014). Pearson Learning Solutions. New York, NY.
Thus, I believe that the quiz was an accurate reflection of my capabilities and I would recommend it to my fellow classmates to take the quiz. Through a series of simple questions, it can help you evaluate your decision-making style.
Kent State University. (2017). DISCOVER YOUR DECISION MAKING STYLE. Retrieved Nov. 24, 2017, from https://www.kent.edu/career/discover-your-decision-making-style
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more