For this assignment, you will create a decision matrix and write a short paper discussing your decision-making process. Please follow the steps below.
1. For this assignment, please review the video and article located at this link from Mindtools: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTED_03.htm (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. Identify an academic or career-related decision that you either need to make now, or will need to make in the near future. Please make sure that this is a decision with at least 3 potential choices to choose from, and multiple factors influencing your decision.
3. Identify one (1) S.M.A.R.T. goal associated with your decision. List your S.M.A.R.T. goal at the top of your paper.
4. Complete the decision matrix worksheet below:
5. Develop a 1-2 page paper (double-spaced) discussing the following topics. The paper length of 1-2 pages should be where you answer questions like the ones below. The 1-2 pages does NOT count your decision-making matrix:
6. Submit your decision-making matrix worksheet and paper as one document. You can make your own decision-making matrix instead of using the one in the PDF as long as they look the same.
Tips: “S.M.A.R.T” represents Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic/Relevant, and Time-bound.
Notice: The pdf above cannot open so I upload an attachment.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more