Econ 301 Discussion Week 1 :
Based on the two articles, The Payoff from Globalization and Policy and the Doha Round: 1) Write the title of each article and below it write its summary and your critique (between 250-300 words). **Articles attached below (2 articles)
Article 1 – http://www.iie.com/publications/opeds/print.cfm?ResearchId=524&doc=pub
Article 2 – http://www.piie.com/publications/opeds/print.cfm?ResearchId=1832&doc=pub
Finc 340 Discussion Week 1 :
b) From Chapter 1,2 and 3 ( Fundamnetals of Investing) (weight of 2 out of 4 assigned for Discussion 1) Please make a note that the initial post to the topic is due by 8/21/14 and at least two quality replies to your peers/instructor by 8/24/14 (15 points)
1. In your opinion, what is investment process and the Economic importance of Investing. Compare and contrast major types of investment policies?
2. What alternatives to investment process would you have in the light of the principal types of investments process? What type of investor do you think you are or you would be? Would you rather invest in short term investments? Give examples
3– Do you think you understand the basic types of securities markets? What are those and how helpful they are in understanding the investment business? Give examples in the light of the concepts covered in chapter 2?
4- How do you understand the term ‘online investing’? Describe the internet as a big power of online investment with the help of an example.
c) From chapter 1 “Four Phases of Life Cycle” (Investments:An Introduction (weight of 1 out of 4 assigned for Discussion 1) Please make a note that the initial post to the topic is due by 8/21/14 and at least two quality replies to your peers/instructor by 8/24/14 (10 points)
Ethical Investing and Most important things learned. Let’s answer the following questions:
1- “Ethical investing” refers to the practice of investing in companies that you consider to be ethical in their operations. For example, you would invest in a company that is involved in producing clean energy, but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about ethical investing in this manner? What do you know about the relative advantages and disadvantages of this approach to investing?
2- What are the most important things that you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments?
1. Investment Policy Statement – You developed (this week) an investment policy statement for the portfolio of investments that you will manage during this class. Present the investment policy statement to the class and discuss the thinking and other considerations that you used in its development? Make sure that you adequately review and explain the quantitative goals and indicators that you have developed for risk and return objectives.
2. Ethical Investing – “Ethical investing” refers to the practice of investing in companies that you consider to be ethical in operations. For example, you would invest in a company that is involved in producing clean energy, but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner? What do you know about the relative advantages and disadvantages of this approach to investing?
3. Most Important Things Learned – What are the most important things you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more