1. Which of the following are not goals of meaningful use (MU)?
A. Improve quality, safety, and efficiency and reduce health disparities.
B. Maintain privacy and security of patient information.
C. Improve care coordination, and population and public health.
D. Disengage family members from patient care.
2. What’s the difference between EHR and EMR?
A. EMR contains only legal documents and forms filled out by the patient and the EHR is the provider progress notes, telephone encounters, lab results, and imaging.
B. EHR is an aggregate of all of the patient’s health record and EMR is an electronic patient record from each physician and hospital.
C. EMR is an aggregate of all of the patient’s health records and EHR is an electronic patient record from each physician and hospital.
D. EHR contains only legal documents and forms filled out by the patient and EMR is the provider progress notes, telephone encounters, lab results, and imaging.
3. Which of the following is an acceptable use of the internet at work?
A. Checking your bank account to ensure your pay check has been directly deposited.
B. Locating contact information for a local dental clinic for a patient.
C. Searching Amazon for a Boss’ Day gift.
D. Facebook messaging another employee on their day off for a patient related issue.
4. What nonprofit industry group and consumer reporting agency maintains a database of medical information exchanged by the life, health, and disability insurers that make up its membership?
B. Electronic Health Organization
C. Medical Systems Care
D. Medical Information Bureau
5. If a patient believes his or her rights have been violated, that patient may file a complaint with
6. How can a new patient be entered into SimChart for the Medical Office (SCMO)?
A. Searching the patient demographics
B. In the billing module
C. In the patient dashboard
D. Using the find patient link
7. Which of the following is not considered legal documents included in the EHR?
A. Do not resuscitate (DNR)
B. HIPAA forms
C. Medical Records Release
8. Medical offices submitting claims electronically are called
A. HIPAA entities.
B. covered claims.
C. covered entities.
D. electronic carriers.
9. Ralph is having a colonoscopy and brings paperwork to excuse him from work with pay. Which of the following protects the information disclosed in this paperwork?
C. Minimum necessary standard
D. Minimal disclosure
10. A patient that’s deceased would be considered
A. empty patient record.
B. inactive patient.
C. closed patient record.
D. deceased patient registry.
11. If a patient requests a log of disclosure of their PHI, each disclosure must include all of the following except
A. the description of enclosed PHI.
B. the name and address of who received the PHI.
C. the date of disclosure.
D. the name of who released the PHI.
12. Which of the following is a basic skill needed in order to operate an EHR?
B. No prior computer skills.
C. Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
D. Minimal interpersonal skills.
13. When accompanying a patient to an exam room, the MA commonly documents the patient’s
A. chief complaint.
B. billing information.
D. plan of treatment.
14. Which of the following is considered a third-party payer?
A. Healthcare Facility
B. Insurance company
D. Patient’s family
15. A/An _______ is the electronic trail that is tied to a username and password in an EHR.
B. security watch
C. network surveillance
D. audit trail
16. Which of the following is not considered advantages of EHR?
A. Decreased efficiency
B. Improved quality and continuity of care
C. Better security
D. Improved documentation
17. Amy signs a/an _______ form to allow test results to be discussed with her husband.
D. record release
18. A list of each employee’s access to the EHR is an example of _______ safeguards.
19. What does the doctrine of professional discretion protect?
A. Patients involved in child protective service cases.
B. Providers involved in malpractice lawsuits.
End of exam
C. Mentally or emotionally ill patients.
D. Elderly patients with dementia living in nursing home facilities.
20. Which of the following is a core objective added to stage two of meaningful use requirements?
A. Use of secure electronic messaging when communicating with patients
B. Provide clinical summaries for patients at each visit
C. Incorporating clinic lab test results into EHR as structure data
D. Documenting smoking and alcohol use
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more