Ethic of Care Conversation
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED COMPLETEY
NOTE: This will be a fictional conversation. Write the paper based on how you think the leaders would respond. Suggested sources have been provided that should help make this assignment easier.
In addition to the information provided in the attachments, you can view the link below to see an EI test.
Leaders who make use of emotional information and use their feelings constructively have an advantage over those who cannot (Mayer & Caruso, 2002). For leaders to be successful, they must consider emotional intelligence (EI) as a key component of their leadership traits, rather than seeing it as supplementary. This week’s assignment involves a conversation focused on the concept of EI. For your conversation, choose two individuals who have leadership roles and focus your conversation on the leaders’ capacity to understand and explain their emotions and the ways they use emotions to enhance thought.
The leaders that you choose need to be associated with either a school or an educational agency. Some examples include your school administrator(s), administrator(s) at your child’s school, school board member, preschool director, or something similar. If you are unsure about whom to select, please contact the instructor. There are numerous options for conducting the conversations, including face-to-face meetings, phone, email, Skype, Google Chat, etc. Please choose the option that you feel would best accommodate your needs while being respectful of the leaders’ time and schedule.
After participating in a conversation with your selected individuals, construct your assignment to meet the following content and written communication expectations.
· Participant Reflection: Describe the individuals you spoke with, their leadership role, and why you selected them. Preserve the anonymity of the individuals you spoke with by not including individual’s last names or other information that may identify the individual.
· Viewpoints: Describe how the differing viewpoints and personality characteristics of each individual impacts their ability to lead effectively, how these may impact teaching and learning, and what leadership paradigms were presented by the individuals with whom you spoke.
· EI– Professional Practice: Examine how Emotional Intelligence influences your professional practices, using at least two specific examples.
· EI – Personal Characteristics: Examine how Emotional Intelligence influences your personal feelings and prejudices while considering how these may affect your leadership effectiveness.
· Reflection: Evaluate three areas of learning from the conversation in terms of how the conversations may influence your leadership practices.
Written Communication Expectations
· Page Requirement: Three pages, not including title and references pages.
· APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment.
· Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
· Source Requirement: Reference two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook and previously assigned readings, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more