Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
1. Locate an article that discusses a bioethics issue. First, provide a summary of the article and the bioethics issue being presented. Next, discuss what ethical actions the nurse should take in relation to the issue being presented. Also, discuss possible legal issues that the nurse should be aware of. This section should include at least 1 outside reference and your textbook and should be at least 1 ½ pages long.
2. Analyze the following case study and then answer the following questions:
You are working on the Operating Room and the trauma alert goes off. You respond to the ER to provide support. Once in the ER, you receive report that an 89 year old male is coming in with a self-inflicted GSW (Gun Shot Wound) to the head. You listen to the radio traffic between the ER and ambulance to get an idea what kind of surgery you need to set up for and what will be needed as far as lines and fluid. Here is the report:
Patient is intubated and non-responsive. Right pupil is fixed and dilated. Paramedic also states there is a large extended family headed to the ER. The patient lost his wife of 60 years 1 week ago and left a note stating that he is too heartbroken to go on. The patient and family arrive. The neurosurgeon discusses that their father’s potential outcome, even with surgery, is not good. The family still insists that the neurosurgeon complete the surgery.
1. What are the ethical and legal issues in this case study. Be specific and support your response with references
Once you have the patient in the room and you are prepped and ready for surgery, the phone rings. You receive word that the patient signed DNR orders two days ago.
1. As the OR nurse what are your legal and ethical issues now? Was the patient of sound mind when he signed this order? Do you honor the DNR or the family’s wishes? Explain and support your response.
Your response to this case study should be at least 2 pages and include 2 outside references and your textbook.
Please submit one paper which includes both assignments.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more