• When selecting a clinical issue (the clinical issue chosen is Hand washing) to be addressed in the assignment, the student is expected to draw from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX‐RN examination blueprint: assurance of a safe and effective care environment, health promotion and maintenance of health, the preservation of the patient’s psychosocial and physiological integrity.
• Length of paper 8‐10 pages excluding the title page and the reference page.
• The sources cited both in text and on the reference page for this assignment will be formatted according APA 6th edition guidelines.
• A minimum of six (6) peer‐reviewed scholarly sources are required in support of the Evidence‐based Capstone Evidence‐based Paper.
• This assignment will be graded using the Capstone Evidence‐ based Paper Rubric available in Unit 6 of the course.
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
The student will be required to:
• Produce an 8‐10 page evidence‐based paper addressing a significant clinical issue
• Identify and explore a solution to a clinical issue
• Gather additional background information on:
o the clinical issue
o the patient population
• Develop a plan that could be carried out by a nurse to resolve the clinical issue.
• Reflect on the knowledge and experience gained in the nursing program
• Draw from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX‐RN examination blueprint
o assurance of a safe and effective care environment,
o health promotion and maintenance of health,
o preservation of the patient’s psychosocial
o preservation of the patient’s physiological integrity
• With the exception of the Introduction, each criterion listed below will serve as the major headings of this assignment due in Unit Six and will include the following:
• Title Page: (APA 6th edition formatting)
o Offers a detailed description of the statement of purpose for the paper.
o Identifies a clinical issue or problem drawn from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX‐RN examination blueprint:
§ Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
§ Health promotion and maintenance of health
§ Preservation of the patient population’s psychosocial integrity
§ Preservation of the patient population ’s physiological integrity
• In this paper the student will provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX‐RN examination blueprint and the clinical issue.
• The reference to the NCLEX‐RN examination blueprint found at the National Council of State Boards of Nursing website constitutes one scholarly reference.
• Importance: The student will describe the importance of the clinical issue to the health of a patient population. This discussion will include the potential negative effect of leaving the clinical issue unresolved.
• Patient Population: The student will describe the patient population that is impacted by the clinical issue. With a focus on the diversity of the human condition found within this patient population, the student will describe the influence that cultural values may have on the proposed solution.
• Proposed Solution: The student will set the stage for proposing the best solution to the clinical problem by using appropriate evidence‐based data and integrating data from peer‐reviewed journal articles. In this paper, the student will:
o Propose a clear solution to the clinical problem that is supported by a minimum of three scholarly, peer‐reviewed journal articles.
o Expand on the ethical considerations when developing the plan.
• Goals: While the intervention will not actually be carried out, the student will discuss the plan that could be implemented by a nurse to address the clinical issue. One short‐term and one long‐term goal of the intervention will be identified. The student will include a description of how attainment of each of the goals would be measured.
• Barriers: The student will identify a minimum of two potential barriers to the success of the plan as well as a strategy for addressing each one.
• Benefits: The student will describe a minimum of one benefit to the patient population and one benefit to the nursing profession that will result from carrying out the plan. Provides a minimum of one scholarly, peer‐reviewed source in support of the benefit of the plan to the patient population.
• Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach: The student will identify all of the parties whose participation is important for the success of implementing the plan.
o This list will include a minimum of two members of disciplines outside of nursing.
o A description of the benefit of including each member from another discipline to the success of the plan.
o A minimum of one scholarly, peer‐reviewed source providing support for the success of the plan by including the healthcare team member outside of nursing.
o Provides a thorough recap of the purpose of the plan to prevent or help to resolve the clinical issue.
o Includes a complete statement describing why addressing this clinical problem matters and to whom.
o Reference Page: (APA 6th edition formatting)
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more