i need this done about CANCER
Experimental Design Critical Thinking Writing Guidelines
Use the headings listed below and ensure that your papers contain the needed information for each section.
· Briefly describe the following three sections (Introduction/Background, Materials and Methods and Results and Discussion) in 250-450 words.
· Present a complete, concise overview of all phases of the proposed project.
· References appropriate evidence-based literature where applicable. It is understood that you will not have actual results.
· Describe topic and terms associated withbackground.
· Review work done in this area (related work). Use scholarly peer-reviewed sources.
· Present evidence for the importance of your question. Be sure to address how is it different than what has been done, or how is it new.
· State hypotheses that will be tested.
Materials and Methods
· Describe the techniques/procedures that will be used
· Include the equipment that will be necessary and why.
· Describe type of data and measurements that will be made.
· Define/describe experimental units. Be specific.
· Define population for generalization.
· Define sampling technique and randomization, and include rationale.
· Describe experimental design. Be specific.
· Describe data analysis procedure and the reason for choosing it. Be specific.
Results and Discussion
· Describe expected results.
· Address why your results will be interesting/useful.
· Who could possibly make use of this information?
Other General Guidelines
· APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
· Proper grammar and spelling are required.
· Sentence structure should be simple, with a minimum of commas.
· Write in third person.
· Personal pronouns should not be used, or should rarely be used. “Emotional” phrases, such as “I think” or “I feel” are not appropriate.
· Every source that is used must be cited appropriately. The information from the cited source should be paraphrased to fit the writing style of the paper. Quotation marks are rarely appropriate. This is different from general APA style.
· Every source listed in the Reference List must appear in the body of the paper. Every source used in the body of the paper must be in the Reference List.
· A minimum of five sources should be used, and at least three of those five must be from peer-reviewed sources. Sources for statistical procedures do not count toward the five sources.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more