Marcson Jewelry keeps their inventory based on specific identification. Everytime a ring is sold, the bookkeeper records the move from inventory to sales on an inventory worksheet. Currently he copies and pastes the items sold from one spreadsheet to another. He would like to automate the process by using a macro. To assist, you, as the Controller, have written a macro to perform the task.
Follow the steps below. Create the macro and test that it works. You may use this Excel file as the starting place for your work. Feel free to edit its design or formatting as you see fit for your preferred presentation. Document (map) your workbook for the bookkeeper how to run the macro.
For this example, we will assume we are reconciling March 2009 sales.
1) Type 3/12/2009 into cell I16 of the Listings worksheet and press ENTER. This entry records the date of the sale of this item.
2) Select row 16 by clicking its row number heading. This is the row we will transfer to the SALES spreadsheet.
3) Select Developer, Record Macro. The record Macro dialog box appears.
4) Click within the Macro name box and type SOLD
5) For this Macro, choose lowercase letter s for the shortcut key.
6) In the “Store Macro In” text box, select “THIS WORKBOOK” from the drop-down list.
7) Enter any description for this Macro.
8) Click OK. The Macro is now on and you should see a Stop Recording toolbar and the Recording message at the bottom of the screen.
9) Click the Relative Reference button on the stop recording toolbar if it is not already selected.
10) Right Click and select COPY.
11) Click on the SALES tab.
12) Press CTRL + Home
13) Press END and then the down arrow twice.
14) Click PASTE on the toolbar.
15) Press the down arrow once and click on the Listings tab.
16) You should be back on Row 16. Choose Edit, Delete.
17) Click on the Stop Recording button. Verify Recording no longer displays in the status bar.
18) Save your changes.
19) Test your Macro by entering a sales date in another row and running the Macro.
Enter a sales date in March.
Highlight the row in which you entered a date.
Choose Developer, Macro, and run the SOLD macro.
20) Repeat the test using the shortcut of CTRL + s
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more