Final exam for Intro to U.S. Law & Method, exam is timed (5 hours) only, once I reveal the password to acces the exam the countdown starts. I have copied the instructions to the exam.
Introduction to U.S. Law & Method: The Legal System
1. The exam will consist of two essay questions; there are no multiple-choice questions or brief answer questions.
2. The answer to one question is worth more points than the answer to the other.
3. The question worth more points is a fact scenario that could give rise to several issues. The exam taker should identify the issues and use the CREAC form of analysis (or a version of it) to analyze each. More issues analyzed should result in more points awarded to the answer.
4. The question worth fewer points is a more general essay question on the core or fundamental aspects of the U.S. legal system. A complete answer will identify and state a few core aspects, explain why each is core or fundamental, and discuss where in the course materials each was illustrated and how.
5. The content tested or evaluated by the exam is the material assigned for weeks 5, 6 and 8. The exam is open book. This means one can use 1) the textbook, 2) any assigned reading or reading in the Files, 3) any material posted on the course wall, and 4) material in pre-recorded coursework or in recorded live sessions. No independent research should be done; it is likely to negatively affect the answer.
6. Use of sentences and paragraphs is encouraged. Bullet points and outlines may receive points, but well composed answers should receive more points.
7. Five (5) hours are allotted to take the exam. Go to the end of the coursework to find it. The five hours run continuously, so one cannot take a “break” and return to have the same amount of time left as when one left.
8. The exam is available to take for a two-week period, including two full weekends.
9 Material on how to take a law school exam and prepare for it is in the final section of the coursework for week 7. There is also a practice exam and sample answer there. The library exam bank does not include exams for this course.
9. Technical questions on how to access, submit or download and upload, as well as interferences and time issues should be directed to student support. They will contact the professors if they feel the professors should answer.
10. Grading is on a scale on which 100 points is an A+. The required mean is 87.5 or a B+. The exam grade is the most determinative factor; attendance and participation may influence the final course grade positively.
11. Final course grades will be posted by the Registrar.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more