Final Paper Outline
This week, you will prepare a PowerPoint presentation of your executive summary for your Final Paper proposal. Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. Select one of the provided topics and prepare an executive summary that outlines the key points of the Final Paper proposal. Include an overview of the development of your chosen topic including the major problems related to the issue. The key points must include: the history of the problem, its international context, the stakeholders involved, policy impact, and future recommendations. Detailed speaker’s notes for each slide are required.
Specifically, you should address the following in your proposal:
1. Executive Summary: Provide a brief overview of content of your proposal.
2.Statement of the problem: Define and analyze the major problems related to this issue.
3. History of the problem: Review the major developments in the evolution of this problem in the U.S.. How did this issue develop historically? How did we get to where we are now?
4. International context: Compare and contrast this problem in the U.S. to that of other countries. How does this issue in the U.S. compare to other countries? Is the issue more common here or in other countries and why?
5. Stakeholders: Describe the role of major stakeholders in the problem. How have federal and state governments and the health care industry worked to address this issue so far? What have been the successes and failures of their attempts?
6.Policy: Have the P.P.A.C.A. and other federal policies addressed this issue? What has been the impact of their action or non-action?
7. Recommendations: What should the government, the health care industry, and health care consumers do to address this issue in the future? Which stakeholders need to be involved to implement these recommendations and how? Provide a justification for why you believe each recommendation will address one or more of the problems related to this issue.
8.Conclusion: Construct a brief conclusion that highlights the key points from your proposal and describes the expected outcomes if your recommendations were to be implemented.
For tips on creating an excellent presentation, read this overview. Prior to creating your presentation, you are strongly encouraged to review the Ashford Writing Center and the Purdue O.W.L. website for information on writing your Final Paper.
Creating the PowerPoint Presentation:
The PowerPoint Presentation:
Must be five slides, which provide an overview of your proposal (preferably divided into sections) and explains the content that will be included. The slide’s images and any text should be used tastefully to convey the message of that particular slide. Additionally, the speaker’s notes function in PowerPoint must be used to write out in more detail what will be presented for each slide.
Must include a title slide with the following:
Title of the training: The Cost of Health Care
Course name and number HCA 305: The U.S. Health Care System
Date submitted 2/4/2013
* Must begin with an introductory slide. A succinct thesis statement must be present, either in the text on the slide or clearly stated in the speaker’s notes.
*Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. This must be stated either in the text on the slide or in the speaker’s notes.
* Must use at least five scholarly resources, retrieved from the Ashford University Library.
* Must have appropriate in-text citations of all sources in APA style, as outlined in the
* Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more