Please use the article: Measles Outbreak — California, December 2014–February 2015
Link to Article: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6406a5.htm?s_cid=mm6406a5_w
In Module, you will submit the Strategic Analysis I Paper, analyzing the characteristics of the pathogen in your selected case study.
Prompt: Submit a paper describing the characteristics of the pathogen in your case study. Be sure to include the following critical elements:
1. Identify the type of pathogen and its particular characteristics, justifying your identification. How did you identify the type of pathogen?
2. Describe the ecological principles of the pathogen and how these principles affect the likelihood of control.
3. Describe how the pathogen negatively impacts the health of the community. How is the pathogen transmitted and how is this related to the pathogen’s composition?
4. Differentiate between how biological, chemical, and physical agents affect human health. What specific characteristics exist for the different agents?
5. Assess how mitigation strategies differ between biological, chemical, and physical agents, and explain why. How do the specific characteristics of the agents inform the mitigation strategies? Provide examples related to your specific biologic agent.
6. As this is a biological agent, describe the specific precautions or strategies that must be taken into account in mitigating this specific agent. What special precautions must be considered when attempting to mitigate biologic agents?
Guidelines for Submission: Submit assignment as a Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Your paper must be 4-5 pages with at least five sources cited in APA format.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more