PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE…. CITE CORRCTLY! I NEED THIS 7/10 12 PM CALIFORNIA TIME
The final exam is attached. Please review and answer each part of the question. Most of the questions are two part. Make sure you answer each part to get full credit.
This examination is to test your knowledge and what you have learned from The Helping Process: Assessment to Termination. There are 30 short-answer questions, and each question is worth half of a point.
1. Identify and describe the three parts of the assessment phase.
2. Why is documentation such an important piece of the helping process?
3. How is the strengths-based approach used in the assessment phase? Provide an example.
4. Why is motivational interviewing considered a valuable interviewing strategy?
5. Compare structured and unstructured interviews. What are the pros and cons of each?
6. What is the definition of confidentiality, and how does it relate to the assessment phase?
7. When evaluating a client’s application for services, how does a case manager determine eligibility?
8. Explain the concept of listening during the intake interview. Why is it important for an intake interview to be effective?
9. What are the five methods of responding? Provide a brief example of each.
10. Choose an interviewing pitfall. Why can the pitfall hurt the interview?
11. How would you describe plan development? Why it is important? Provide a brief example.
12. What challenges do new case managers have when trying to establish information and referral systems? How can they meet those challenges?
13. What are the advantages of a case manager keeping a feedback log?
14. Describe the halo effect. How can a case manager prevent this from occurring?
15. What are the differences between an achievement test and an aptitude test?
16. What is the importance of client input during the planning process?
17. How can medical exams and medical consultations help a case manager provide services to a client?
18. What are the five axes of the DSM-IV-TR®? Briefly describe each
19. What are the advantages and limitations of a client’s social history report?
20. What are the five models of mental illness? Provide a brief definition of each.
21. What is the importance of a referral when coordinating services?
22. How would you define resource selection? Provide an example of how resource selection might work for a client.
23. To work effectively with other professionals, what skills does a case manager need?
24. How would you define the roles of a broker and a mobilizer during the referral process?
25. What is the importance of monitoring and reviewing services?
26. How does a case manager evaluate client progress once services have been set into motion?
27. How would you describe the four phases of behavior change? (pp. 206–208)
28. According to the textbook, what are the three roles of a helping professional? Briefly explain how each is used.
29. Why is feedback important when evaluating direct services? Provide an example of feedback.
30. What are three strategies case managers can use to determine whether a client is ready to terminate services?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more