To write a philosophically relevant essay. The essay will facilitate philosophical thinking and writing.
1. double spaced
2. text should appear in a font size that is no larger than 12pts.
3. All documentation must be in MLA form.
4. You must include at least three outside resources.
5. 5-7 pages in length
6. Peer Editing-please have a student complete the peer editing sheet on your paper. This can be found in the handout section of the course.
1. You must have an introduction with a thesis statement. Remember the introduction should make the reader want to continue reading your work. Also, the reader should be able to easily identify your thesis statement. Make certain the your thesis statement is clear and concise.
2. Your essay must contain a body. The body is the heart and soul of your essay.
3. You must write a conclusion, that reminds the reader what he/she has learned while reading your work.
General Writing Requirements:
1) State the problem or concept you are going to explore.
2) Develop a thesis statement. The thesis statement should state the primary goal of your paper. An example of a thesis statement is, “The goal of this paper is to prove that the speed limit on Rt. 270 needs to be increased.”
3) The body of your work should focus on one of the issues we have discussed in class.
4) Include outside sources (primary sources)to support your argument or help explore the issue at hand. These materials should be philosophical in nature. If anyone picks a topic and needs assistance in locating sources please speak with the instructor.
5) In your conclusion, be certain to restate the problem or concept that you explored and summarize your argument
Grades shall be earned on the following criteria:
1) Structure-The essay needs to follow the “general writing requirements” listed above.
2) Content-The essay should contain your own thinking, that is, this should not be merely a research paper, but a work that represents your own thought and represents you as a philosopher.
3) The grading standards on the syllabus shall also be used to evaluate your essay.
Remember that literally translated philosophy means the “love of wisdom”; so choose a topic that you would sincerely enjoy exploring.
Your topic must be pertaining to one of the branches of philosophy that we have discussed. I would HIGHLY suggest that you keep your topic narrow. If you are going to try to prove that abortion is right, in 5 pages, or that God exists in five pages, you will not be able to do it. Your argument should be as specific as possible. I need to review your topic and your thesis statement before you turn in the paper.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more