This is a follow-up to the previous assignment posted here https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/health-informatics-19166311
It is meant exclusively for Catherine Owens. Please read the feedback and see the attached rubric and format required to complete the assignment.
Prepare a paper giving an overview of an issue or problem of your choice that you wish to investigate using concepts and content from this competency. The paper should include the problem statement and a literature review consisting of a minimum of 10 articles. The literature review should be a synthesis of relevant literature which places the problem in context and indicates its importance.
Questions to address include:
· What is currently known about the problem?
· What previous solutions have been presented?
· What methods have been used to examine the problem?
· Why is the problem important?
· How might the problem be solved through evaluation?
Your paper should have an introduction, statement of the problem, presentation of the literature review, and references conforming to a format of your choice. Possible topics: wearable devices, use of those technologies by the elderly, and issues associated with the implementation of electronic health records, mainly safety and security.
Prepare this and all papers according to current APA guidelines.
· There are only 2 sources cited in the literature review.
· The title of the paper goes on the first page of text. Review the use of headings (level 1 and 2) in APA formatted papers. Page numbers are only used for direct quotes in in-text citations. Review APA formatted bulleted lists (it is often better to not use bulleted lists). Indent paragraphs. In the reference list, the first word after a colon or period should be capitalized. The name of the journal and volume number should be italicized. Do not abbreviate the name of a journal in the reference list.
· There are only 2 sources cited in the literature review. The title of the paper goes on the first page of text. Review the use of headings (level 1 and 2) in APA formatted papers. Page numbers are only used for direct quotes in in-text citations. Review APA formatted bulleted lists (it is often better to not use bulleted lists). Indent paragraphs. In the reference list, the first word after a colon or period should be capitalized. The name of the journal and volume number should be italicized. Do not abbreviate the name of a journal in the reference list.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more