The research proposal will consist of the following NINE (9) items:
1. A business research topic. What is your topic and what is its business significance.
2. A brief literature review of the research topic. Produce 1 to 2 pages on background information on your research topic.
3. Research questions for the identified problem or opportunity. What questions will you research?
4. Appropriate research methodologies and techniques to use for the research project. What research methodology will you use?
5. A project plan using a Gantt Chart and clearly defined milestones. Use Microsoft Project or other software to produce the Gantt Chart. Your milestones for HI6008 are:
Week 6: Literature Review due.
Week 14: Final Business Research (Capstone) Thesis due.
6. Description of the research process. What will be the steps in your project?
7. Description of data collection and analysis methods. What data will you collect? What data analysis will you do?
8. Description of expected research outcomes. Who is your primary mentor or supervisor?
9. A completed Ethics Checklist. Complete and sign ethics checklist below and attach with FINAL research project proposal.
ETHICS CHECKLIST FOR STUDENT RESEARCHERS
This checklist is designed to alert you to your ethical obligations when you conduct research involving human subjects. These questions must be answered when a research project is proposed and before a research project is implemented. Attach the completed checklist to your final research proposal in week 12.
Student Name and ID:_______________________________________
Title of the Project: ____________________________________________________________________
Please circle your answers:
1) Will the human subjects be informed of the nature of their involvement in the collection
of data and of features of the research that reasonably might be expected to influence
willingness to participate? Yes No
2) Will the human subjects be told that they can discontinue their participation at any time? Yes No
3) Will the human subjects in your study be aware that they are the targets of research? Yes No
4) If the subjects are underage, will their guardians be asked to sign the consent form? Yes No N/A
5) Is the confidentiality of the human subject’s identity positively ensured? Yes No
6) In cases where there is a possibility that the human subject’s identity can be deduced by Yes No
someone other than the researcher, is the subject’s right to withdraw his/her data
7) Will the researcher fulfil all the promises made to the human subjects including providing Yes No
the summary of the findings upon request?
8) Will all necessary measures be taken to protect the physical safety of Yes No
the human subjects from dangers such as faulty electrical equipment, poor
grounding, lack of oxygen, falls, traffic & industrial accidents, possibility
of hearing or vision loss etc.?
9) Will the human subject be debriefed (told the true nature of the study) after Yes No
the data has been collected?
10) In cases in which the human subject is dissatisfied or a complaint about the researcher or Yes No
procedure, will the researcher explain to the human subject that he or she may express
this complaint to the Subject Coordinator?
11) Does the study involve concealment from and/or deception of the human subject? Yes No
12) Will deception be used in order to obtain agreement to participate? Yes No
13) Will the study involve human subjects who are legally or otherwise not in a position to
give their valid consent to participate such as children, prison inmates, mental patients? Yes No
14) Will information on your human subjects be obtained from third parties? Yes No
15) Will any coercion be exerted upon subjects to participate? Yes No
16) Will the study involve physical stress to the human subjects such as might Yes No
result from heat, noise, electric shock, pain, sleep loss, deprivation of
food and drink, drugs, alcohol?
17) Will the study cause any mental discomfort to the human subjects such as fear, Yes No
anxiety, loss of self-esteem, shame, guilt, embarrassment etc.?
18) Could publication of the research results possibly interfere with strict confidentiality? Yes No
19) Could publication of the research results possibly harm the human subject –
either directly or through identification with his/her membership group? Yes No
20) Are there other aspects of the study that may interfere with the protection of the Yes No
well-being of the human subjects?
If you have selected NO for any of the questions 1 to 10 and/or you have selected YES for any of the questions 11 o 20, please provide comments to clarify your choice (use additional pages if necessary).
Signature of the Student Researcher: ________________________________________________________
APPROVED: _______________________________________ Date:___________________________
Signature of Subject Coordinator
Copy and paste your question here…
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more