HS450 Unit 2 Assignment
Leadership, Mission, Vision, and Culture
HS450-1: Assess the impact of leadership, mission, vision, ethics and culture on the foundation for strategic planning
Define the relationship between visionary leadership, emotional intelligence, and employee motivation.
Examine the concepts of ethics and cultural diversity for effective leadership in strategic management.
PC-4.3: Apply concepts of multiculturalism and diversity to become a change agent.
Assessing and improving employee motivation are essential for effective strategic management. These skills can promote improved job satisfaction and overall productivity for successful outcomes in strategic planning for healthcare organizations. In order to properly assess motivation and satisfaction, a leader must be able to understand the needs and interpret the emotions of employees from diverse cultural backgrounds. This is referred to as emotional intelligence, which involves a sensitivity to and understanding of human expressions. (Human expressions can include facial expressions, body language, verbal communication, etc.)
Conduct searches in the Kaplan Library (http://library.kaplan.edu/onlinelibrary) for journal articles that address the topics of emotional intelligence (EI) and leadership. Then, go to the internet and conduct a search for “free emotional intelligence test.”
After completing your EI test, answer the following questions:
1. How does EI differ from traditional conceptions of intelligence?
2. After completing the emotional intelligence test, do you think that emotional intelligence can be “learned?” Do you see value in focusing on working to increase your emotional intelligence? Why or why not? (To answer this question, apply the findings from your EI self-evaluation.)
3. Is there a relationship between EI and leadership, between EI and motivation? How would you define those relationships?
4. Have you worked for a manager that you think exhibited a high degree of EI? Conversely, have you worked for a manager that exhibited a low level of EI? What was the impact of this manager(s) on your own motivation, productivity, and job satisfaction? Do you think the manager’s EI was beneficial when interacting with employees from culturally diverse backgrounds? Provide specific examples to explain the effects on cultural diversity in the workplace.
● Please complete Assignment in a Microsoft Word document.
● The body of your document should be at least 1000 words in length.
● Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
● Students must cite and reference at least 4 credible sources.
● APA format is required.
● For support access Kaplan Writing Center.
Pease this paper should be 1000 words, strictly on topics, original, and well-detailed with 4 scholar APA references. No repeatation or grammer error. Read and follow all instructions and answer all questions accordingly.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more