Qualities of a Good Leader
Prior to completing this assignment, read page 141 of Bensley and Brookins-Fisher (2009) and examine the nine qualities that make a good leader. These particular traits apply mainly to coalitions and support groups, but they can also be used within many other aspects of being an effective health educator. In addition to the textbook reading, read the articles Leadership and Teamwork: Two Sides of the Same Coin and The High Flying Leadership Qualities: What Matters the Most?
Your assignment for this week is to write a document expanding upon each of these nine concepts by addressing the following:
· Explain each quality in your own words (ask yourself “What does this mean?” to help address this item).
· Demonstrate how you have used each skill in your own experiences (ask yourself “how might I have used this in my personal or professional life?”). Note: If you have never applied this to quality, please demonstrate how you COULD have used it in your personal or professional life. Provide details of that experience as part of your response.
· Explain how you would be able to use this leadership quality in your health education career.
· Identify one additional quality not listed here that you believe is associated with leadership.
· Explain how you would apply or have applied that additional quality in your career.
A few notes for this assignment:
· References are not needed beyond the textbook, but they are encouraged.
· You are welcome to use bullet points to assist in organization, but the submitted paper must have an APA title page and at least one APA reference for the text which will not count towards the page total.
· In-text citations must also be used where required.
· You can use personal situations to demonstrate your use of each quality to address the second bullet point listed above; it does not have to be related to health education.
The Qualities of a Good Leader Assignment
· Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. For more information, please visit the following web pages from the Ashford Writing Center: Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Thesis Statements (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must use at least one credible source or your textbook. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it (for more information, please review this Integrating Research (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. video).
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more