1. What are the exceptions to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act that allow employers to intercept employees e-mail messages?
2. Andreas is offered a new position, but is required by his employer to sign an agreement stating that he will not join a union or engage in union activity as a condition of employment. Andreas is not interested in joining a union and so he voluntarily signs the agreement. Is this legal?
3. What is the PBGC and what is its purpose?
4. ACME Company is facing a layoff due to a slow down in the local economy. They can save money by replacing the older workers who are willing to do the same work for an entry-level salary. What must ACME do to prevent being in violation of ADEA?
5. Jarrett Fuller has worked as the corporate controller for ACME Corporation for the past 15 years. Jarrett is 65. Jarrett receives a memorandum from the company president informing him that it is time to retire and that his last day will be in two weeks. Jarrett is not ready to retire and believes that he cannot be forced to retire. Is he correct?
6. What are the employer’s obligations under FCRA?
7. Under the Fair Labor Standards Act, explain whether the following employees would be entitled to overtime pay, and why.
a) The CEO of a privately held company who makes over $100K/year.
b) An ambulance worker who works four 10-hour days a week (M-Th), and is on call every other weekend from Friday – Sunday. During the on call time, the worker must carry a pager and be prepared to respond within 15 minutes to any calls.
c) An 18-year old, high school graduate, who works at Dairy Queen 45 hours a week.
8. Bruce Wayne routinely participates in activities such as skydiving, rock climbing, and bungee jumping. His employer told him to stop the activities or they would cancel his health insurance. Bruce’s health insurance was cancelled after an article appeared in the paper highlighting his dangerous life style. Bruce sued. Does he have a case?
9. National origin discrimination is prohibited against a job applicant or employee. Besides discriminating against the job applicant or employee directly, how else might national origin discrimination occur so that the job applicant or employee would have a claim?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more