NEED HELP WITH MY MATH WORD PROBLEMS …
Brian is helping to set up 20 small tables for an exhibit of Eskimo sculpture at the museum. Each table can have one sculpture on each side. If he pushes all the tables together to make one long table, how many sculptures can he display?
2. Melissa’s cat is at the bottom of an 18-ft. well. Each day it climbs up 3 ft. and each night it slides back 2 ft.. How long will it take the cat to get out of the well?
3. Pastor Orlie plans to post the page numbers for three hymns at Chapel each day. To do it, he must buy plastic cards each with one large digit on it, but obviously he wishes to minimize the number of cards to be bought. The hymnal has hymns numbered from 1 to 632. What is the least number of cards must he buy to make sure that any selection of the three hymns is possible?
4. In a school election, Jan received 160 more votes than Julie, and James received twice as many as John. If a total of 440 votes were cast, how many votes did each person receive?
5. The perimeter of a rectangle is 216. The length is twice the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.
6. Brenda and nine classmates spent the day at the amusement park. At the end of the day, they decided to pair up for roller-coaster rides so that each friend would ride with each of the other friends exactly once. What is the total number of roller-coaster rides made by Brenda and her friends?
7. Of the members of three of the women’s athletic teams at CU, 21 are on the basketball team, 26 on the softball team, and 29 on the soccer team. Fourteen play softball and basketball. Fifteen play softball and soccer, and 12 play soccer and basketball. Eight are on all three teams. How many female athletes are there altogether?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more