Professional Identity Paper Instructions
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to encourage critical thinking and reflection on your developing beliefs and identity regarding professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or human services. This is both a reflection and professional paper so you need to include professional references for your assertions.
Instructions: Depending on your degree program, choose professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or human services as your identity. Your paper should be 8–10 pages, (excluding abstract, title page, and reference page), written in current APA format, and include a title page, abstract, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page. Your paper should be well thought out; demonstrate critical thinking, self-evaluation, and application; and should include at least 3 professional sources. Divide the body of your paper into the following sub-headings making sure to address all questions for each section:
Section I: Professional Counselor Role
· What is the role of the Professional Counselor (or Marriage and Family Therapist, or Human Services Worker) and how is it distinguished from other fields of counseling including social work, psychiatry, pastoral counseling, and psychology?
· How will the professional counseling you are going to be providing in the future differ from counseling you have provided in the past?
· What and/or who motivated you to choose counseling/marriage and family therapy/human services?
· What will you personally gain from counseling individuals, families, and/or groups?
· What does professionalism look like in the field of counseling? What professional behaviors, dress, and attitudes are associated with the profession of counseling? How will you exhibit professional behavior in your new career?
Section II: Religious/Spiritual Beliefs and Counseling
· What are some of the religious/spiritual beliefs you developed growing up?
· What are some of the beliefs you developed in terms of right and wrong behavior?
· Given your beliefs/values, what populations or presenting concerns in counseling might you have difficulty counseling? (Divorce, pre-marital sex, same-sex relationships, etc.)
· How might you bring your beliefs to counseling without imposing them?
Section III: Course Experience and Summary
· What have you learned in this course about being a professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or human services worker that you are going to take with you?
· Based on all you have learned about yourself this term, how well do the requirements, traits, and values for being a counselor fit with who you are and what you value?
When you have completed your paper, save your paper as a Microsoft Word document, under your name and assignment title (Example: Doe_J_assignment_1). Submit your paper to SafeAssign using the draft link. Check your SafeAssign report and when your report is less than 25% matching, submit your final paper.
Submit this assignment to the SafeAssign link provided by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more