I need these questions answered.
1) What public relations tactics did the government use to influence public opinion during World War I? Why do you think these tactics worked so effectively in gaining the public’s support for the war compared with the government’s public relations efforts during the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom)?
2) How does public relations differ from advertising? What are the similarities?
3) British Petroleum (BP) came under heavy public criticism after the Gulf Oil Rig Spill a little over two years ago. This spill heavily contaminated the water, killed a multitude of wildlife, and severely damaged the business of the fishing industry and the local economies. The cleanup from the spill still hasn’t been completed, and BP has had to pay out billions of dollars in restitution. What crisis management tactics did the company employ to try and influence public opinion in their favor? What other public relations tools did the company use to try and repair their damaged corporate brand? In your opinion, how effective was their public relations campaign in the first few months following the oil rig explosion? (You can watch some of the commercials that BP used to influence public opinion on YouTube).
4) Exactly 60 years ago, during the Presidential Campaign of 1952, California Senator and Vice Presidential nominee Richard Nixon was involved in a political scandal involving a fund set up by his backers to reimburse him for political expenses. With his nomination for Vice President in doubt, Nixon went on national television and radio to deliver a 30 minute speech. This speech became known as “The Checkers Speech”. Many historians believe it was one of the most effective public relations (damage control) speeches ever given, and it overwhelmingly turned the public’s opinion in Nixon’s favor. Based on your research, why was the speech so effective? What public relations tools did Nixon use during the speech? (Note: if you wish to watch a portion of the video footage or read the entire transcript of the speech, open a new web page, and copy and paste the web link below)
5)What new advertising tactics are being devised? How do these tactics increase the visibility of the products they advertise?
6) Provide a recent example of when an advertising campaign had an effect on your decision to purchase a product. What aspect of the advertising campaign influenced your purchasing decision? Finally, what role did the product’s brand name play in your decision to purchase it?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more