[THIS IS DUE NOV.29,2017 @5pm ET]
➢ Your introduction should include your career plans and the reasons for your interest. (What kind of skills, activities and interests have you had up to this point in your life that lead you to believe you’ll enjoy and be good at the career you’ve chosen?) Explain what people in this career field do including three specific tasks a person in this field might perform. What type of college degree, if any, do you need to gain employment in this field? How do you see yourself in this career 20 years from now? Also discuss what type of experience you’d like to have in your college education and why you chose the college or technical institution that you did.
B. Research Summary
➢ Compile your responses in a paragraph format. This must be your work, not copies from a view book, catalogue, etc. NO CUTTING & PASTING.
❖ Career Research:
1. What they do: In your own words, write a general description for what a person who has this career does.
2. What to learn: What high school courses should you take if you are interested in this career? How much post-secondary education is recommended for this career?
3. Money and Outlook: Discuss the earning potential, entry wage, average wage and experienced wage (if given) and the employment outlook and growth rate.
4. Employment: What industries employ people in this career field?
❖ College Research (Graduate studies):
1. Vital information: Name and address of the school, phone number and website.
2. Statistics: Include the population of the city where the school is located.
3. Tuition Expenses: Include tuition costs for both state residents versus non-residents.
4. Other Expenses: Cost for room and board; estimated costs for textbooks, food not covered by the meal plan (pizza, McDonalds, etc) and spending money (gas for car, movie nights, football games, a date, that awesome sweatshirt, etc)
5. Admission Requirements: Include GPA, additional college courses required or recommended, and minimum scores for GRE, MAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT etc. Required admission procedures and costs like application fee, student essay, letters of recommendation, deadline dates, etc.
C. Pro’s and Con’s
➢ Share your pros and cons in paragraph format. (Three Pro’s and three Con’s for each.
D. Conclusion of research.
FORMAT FOR PAPER:
Type. (Size 12 font, Times New Roman font, double space)
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more