Students will choose and conduct a leader assessment of a public (not a relative or friend) person. Here are the requirements of this leader assessment:
1. Please use APA format for your paper to include cover sheet and reference page (if references are used).
2. Students must cite five primary sources in the bibliography. A primary source is a book on that person, an article out of an academic journal (Newsweek, US New and World Report, Time, etc. are NOT academic journals) or another written essay on that person. The key is use publications created by authors who directly observed the public figure. Internet articles are usually not primary sources!
3. Students evaluate their leader by analyzing the leader’s behaviors using the Five Practices of Effective Leaders by Kouzes and Posner; Students should have approximately one page of analysis for each practice.
4. Students must describe how their leader illustrated one leadership theory studied during the course of this semester. For example, Abraham Lincoln’s leadership style used situational leadership by… This analysis should take approximately one page.
5. Speculate on this person’s DISC profile, their dominant three strengths from Strengthsfinder, and the four letter personality profile. Provide a summary of what you believe, based on your research, their DISC profile would represent, three strengths that Strengthsfinder may have identified, and their probable personality profile (four letter code) and why. This should take approximately one page.
6. Students should also provide a brief overview and conclusion of their leader. The introduction should include a short personal history of where they were born, where they grew up, challenges in their life, etc. This should be no more than one page for both the introduction and conclusion.
7. The total length of this analysis is eight pages of written text, (plus or minus one page), plus the cover sheet, and references.
Grading Rubric for the Leader Analysis Paper.
30 Points: brief, personal, biographical sketch of the person–where they were born, when, what their childhood was like, who they married, etc._______
150 Points: analysis of the person’s leadership according to the Five Exemplary Practices of Leaders:
– Model the Way: 30 points
– Inspire a shared Vision: 30 points
– Challenge the Process: 30 points
– Enable Others to Act: 30 points
– Encourage the Heart: 30 points
For this, students may must address each practice and should focus on those practices that their person best illustrates. For example, Theodore Roosevelt was very charismatic and illustrated Model the Way effectively, much more than he Enabled Others to Act. Students should acknowledge that Roosevelt did not enable others to act very well and offer possible reasons why he did not, then focus his/her comments on Model the Way.
20 Points: discussion of other leadership concepts, theories, models, or other aspects___
30 Points: Speculate on this person’s DISC profile, their dominate three strengths from Strengthsfinder, and the four -letter personality profile. _____
20 Points: eight pages of text (+/- one page)__________
50 Points: Overall impression: APA Style, quality of writing_________
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more