After reading and watching the items following these assignment instructions, analyze the importance of the learning transfer process. In your paper, write a compelling summary to a CEO analyzing why the transfer of learning process is important using it in each area discussed this week.
It uncovered a quite different story, the employees wanted:
· To feel valued and that they are recognized for a job well done.
· To make a difference for others
· To have the opportunity to learn and grow through education and experiences
· To have good balance among their professional and personal responsibilities
· To be included and to be able to be appreciated for diverse thought, and
· At the end of the day, feel satisfied, fulfilled, and enjoy what they do.
After knowing what the WIIFM is for the employees what are your suggestions for Tim? Remember to use limitations of memory, cognitive overload and diminished learning when answering the “Why?” for the learner.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
· References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
We have established that organizations invest in learning to address business needs and opportunities. Learning objectives are, in effect, business objectives. In solid organizations usually there are systems in place to set, measure, monitor, and reward achievement of business objectives. We usually do not find those same systems in place for training and development.
“Talk to any group of laymen or professionals about what’ s broken in the current learning and development process, and most will tell you it’s the lack of serious post – training follow – through” (Zenger, Folkman, & Sherwin, 2005, p. 30).
D4 states high impact learning drives the transfer of learning back to the work of the enterprise. They do not leave it to chance or individual initiative. Instead, they put in place systems and processes to actively encourage and manage the transfer process. Learning transfer is the process of putting learning to work in a way that improves performance.
In the chapter on D4, we introduce the concept of learning scrap and the high cost of doing nothing to ensure learning transfer. The elements that define the transfer climate and determine the results that training ultimately delivers is fully explained. We review what it takes to improve performance and discuss breakthroughs in the management of the learning transfer process made possible by technology.
Take a minute and watch Josh Kaufman talk about how to learn anything and think about how this can help trainers make the learning transfer happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY
“What is Learning and How does it occur?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSe1VfAtww
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more