Write THREE essays. Essays should be approximately 500 words (about 1½ to 2 pages, double-spaced) in length. Your essays should have a clear thesis paragraph which answers the question posed, then a body of several paragraphs where you offer evidence, examples and quotations from the stories we have read, and finally a clear conclusion that wraps up your essay. PICK Three topics from the following list of questions. Write only three essays.
1. How does the literature of the supernatural force the reader to reimagine ordinary places and things as potential sources for mystery, horror and fantasy? Pick three stories that illustrate how the ordinary can become extraordinary.
2. Fate works in mysterious ways in several stories we have read. Pick two stories where the power of fate forces an inescapable conclusion and explain why the outcomes of these stories seem just or unjust.
3. Explain how skepticism can function both positively and negatively in two of the stories we have read.
4. In the stories of Lucius Shepard, how does adding the supernatural to the experience of Vietnam help expand a reader’s understanding of the confusion and horror of war?
5. Pick two stories where characters are dealing with past traumatic events that finally have supernatural resolutions. Why is a supernatural resolution fitting for these stories?
6. What is the cost of doing magic or being sensitive to the supernatural? Pick two stories which show how dangerous it is to experience the supernatural and explain what conditions help to generate their unfortunate outcomes.
7. What is the value of doing magic or being sensitive to the supernatural? Pick two stories that show the reward of experiencing the supernatural and explain what conditions help to generate a positive outcome in these stories.
8. Children are often seen as being more in touch with the imagination and, therefore, with the more in touch with the foundations of the supernatural. Pick two stories that feature children and explain what effect is achieved by using children in these stories.
9. How does a ghost story work? Pick three stories that you think best demonstrate what a ghost story should do and explain how and why it works.
10. Kelly Link, Angela Carter and Bram Stoker all write about haunted houses. What are some key differences in how the haunted house function in these stories?
11. Pick three stories that truly surprised you the most, and explain why? Upon second reading does the unexpected element start to make more sense?
12. Some characters encounter great evil, demonic forces, and even, perhaps, the devil
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more