In this course we examine the theories and stages of Childhood Development as they relate to parenting. You are going to write a paper on any stage of Childhood Development that interests you (birth to age two, 2-5 years old, elementary school, early adolescence, etc). You will need to apply the theories and concepts learned in your text books as well as incorporate information from 2 other sources. The AMU library will be a great place to start this research as well as the sources listed at the end of the syllabus.
The introduction should be a brief summary of what you are going to write about. Your introduction should briefly describe the stage of development you chose and explain why you chose it.
The body of your paper should back up your introduction. Use your research to thoroughly discuss/explain the stage of development you chose by discussing the physical, mental, emotional, etc. changes that occur during that stage. You must also answer these questions:
1- Why is childhood development important to understand when it comes to parenting?
2- Describe and give examples of effective parenting techniques for this developmental stage.
3- In your opinion, what are the most challenging behaviors of this stage? Explain how you (or any parent) can apply the parenting techniques/styles from the books to those challenging behaviors.
What do you think is the most important aspect/concept and/or theory of the stage you chose and why?
Your conclusion should summarize your paper as well as answer: What is the most interesting thing you learned from writing this paper and why?
This paper will be a minimum of 3-5 pages long, not including title and reference pages. APA format required. Your textbook is the main source for this paper along with two other scholarly sources.
The CHFD331 Parenting Course Guide in the library is a good starting point http://apus.campusguides.com/content.php?pid=484563
You may not use Psychology Today, Redbook, Wikipedia, WebMD or similar sources for your material.
This paper must be submitted as a Word doc.
General Writing Requirements
· Use appropriate APA formatting, in-text (parenthetical), and Reference citations. APA formatting guides are available in our class Resources link. APA tutorials are also available on the APUS Library page. We highly advise taking the APA tutorial available in the APU library.
· APA formatting requires a separate cover page and a separate References page. Neither counts toward the page length.
· Headings are not required, but include a “running header.” (See the APA formatting guide in the Resources link).
· Sources must be cited in the body of your paper (in-text or parenthetical citations) and on a page titled: “References” (without the quotation marks).
· Paraphrases should be used instead of quotes unless the quote is VERY short and necessary for complete understanding or to make a particular point. Place quotes inside quotation marks and properly cite them. Failure to correctly quote or cite, even if not intended is plagiarism and will result in a zero on the paper for a first instance and course failure for a second occurrence in any other assignment. Rewrites are not permitted for plagiarized work.
· Size 10 – 12 point font in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier new must be used for all parts of the paper.
· One–inch margins are required.
· Double spacing is required.
· Run a spelling and grammar check.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more