*** original/plagiarism free*** Just under 17 Hours Deadline*** Due by 8PM EST 10/29/17 (For some reason couldn’t add due date and time like before on this site)
Assignment 1: The Financial Planning Process
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Jan and Bill Smith need help developing a financial plan, creating a budget, examining their current financial services, and managing their use of credit. They have $5,000 in credit card debt toward which they pay $200 a month, a $400 monthly car payment, and a $1,000 monthly mortgage payment. They have less than $4,000 in savings. Their annual household is $60,000 a year. They are considering buying a second new car since one car is older but paid off. They are also deliberating whether to sell their house and buy another one, but they have not made any decisions yet. They also know they need to reduce their credit card debt, create a plan for saving, and develop an overall financial plan.
Write a five to six 5-6 page paper in which you:
1. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of Jan and Bill’s current financial scenario and describe the fundamental steps in the financial planning process that Jan and Bill could take to improve their overall financial outlook.
2. Create measurable financial goals for Jan and Bill Smith. Explain the key steps involved in implementing the goals you have created.
3. Discuss the decisions that Jan and Bill Smith should make concerning their housing and automobiles. Explain the fundamental reasons why they should or should not purchase a new car or home. Explain two (2) factors they must consider in making the decisions before them.
4. Compare two (2) different methods that Jan and Bill could use in order to buy a new car based on your Internet research.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the financial process, life cycle of financial plans, and the importance of financial planning.
· Analyze the financial services marketplace and making automobile and housing decisions.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in personal financial planning.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more