topic is cystitis
I will provide you with a similar assignment so you have an exact idea of my expectations but rubric is there.also I attached the narrated sample so you can write yours based on that with is what I ill present please read carefully and follow the rubrics any questions contact me
Clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) are written to provide recommendations that are intended to assist providers in making decisions for specific circumstances or disease conditions. CPGs are based on systematic reviews of the best available evidenced based medicine research. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
· Read and interpret a primary care related CPG for use in practice. (CO 3)
· Identify the CPG recommendations and strength of evidence. (CO 3)
· Compare and contrast the diagnosis and treatment of a patient seen in the clinical setting to the recommendations given in the CPG. (CO 3)
Students will be RANDOMLY assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. Students will post a brief, narrated, PowerPoint presentation along with a copy of their CPG and a written transcript of their presentation
1. Students will RANDOMLY be assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. TOPIC CYSTITIS
2. In Week 7, students will provide a brief, narrated PowerPoint presentation using Kaltura while following the directions and rubric listed below.
3. In addition to the presentation, students will provide a written transcript to the Week 7 assignment box for the instructor’s reference. (NOTE: A written transcript is a word for word script of exactly what is said in the PowerPoint Narration. It is not a paper and does not need to be in APA format. See the transcripts under each lecture in the weekly lessons for examples).
4. Students will share a copy of their given CPG by attaching it to the discussion board where their presentation (or link) is posted. This will allow the instructor and peer to review along with your presentation.
5. The narrated PowerPoint presentation, copy of the CPG, and transcript
Preparing the presentation:
The presentation should be developed using the following guidelines:
· All presentations must be in PowerPoint format and narrated using Kaltura.
· Slides should be professional in appearance and easy to read.
· The presentation should be no more than 15min.
· Submit a written transcript of your presentation (see definition above) Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling should be observed in all slides.
· A reference slide should be included as the final slide and APA format should be observed.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more