This course focuses on a historical view of human development leading to the current life span approach to form an understanding of the developing individual and it explores influences on human development, ranging from individual models to cross-cultural groups. Emphasis is given to personality, social, intellectual, and physical development, and the major theories used to describe how people change throughout their life span.
Course Topics & Objectives
Week One: Human Development: Basic Concepts, Methods, and Biological Beginnings
· Explain the life span perspective of development.
· Summarize theories of life span development.
· Explain how heredity and the environment interact to produce individual differences in development
Week Two: Infancy and Early Childhood
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in infancy and early childhood.
· Explain how families affect the development of infants and young children.
· Evaluate the different parenting styles and their influence on development during infancy and early childhood.
· Discuss early childhood education and its influence on cognitive development.
Week Three: Middle Childhood and Adolescence
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in middle childhood and adolescence.
· Describe changes in peer relationships in middle childhood and adolescence.
· Examine aspects of adolescent egocentrism.
· Analyze pressures often faced in adolescence, such as peer pressure, substance use and abuse, dating, sexuality, and changes within family relationships.
Week Four: Early and Middle Adulthood
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in early and middle adulthood.
· Evaluate the concept of emerging adulthood.
· Examine early and middle adulthood development of an individual in relationship to their psychological adjustment to aging and life style.
· Explore various roles acquired in early and middle adulthood.
Week Five: Late Adulthood and the End of Life
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in late adulthood.
· Analyze ageism and stereotypes associated with late adulthood.
· Evaluate ways to promote continued wellness and mitigate declining health associated with aging.
· Explore the ways in which death and dying are viewed at different points in human development and by different cultures.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more