A written research paper in APA format, a minimum of 8 pages of content (NOT including title page or reference page). Minimum of 10 references (Minimum of 3 scholarly peer-reviewed journals must be included (an extensive reference list of at least 10 references (books, journals, interviews, etc.) to be included). No plagiarism. Turnitin report must be a minimum of 8%.
HR Policy and the implementation of policy vary based on organizational norms and adherence and interpretation of the relevant federal and state laws. Throughout the course we have discussed important policy issues and the political, legal, social, ethical, and organizational ramifications. Your readings have provided a basis for the trends of the future and current issues in HR Policy.
With the knowledge gained, you are tasked to represent the Board of Directors of your organization in your selected industry. You are the top management team of the organization located (your choice of locations). You believe that productivity, quality of product, innovativeness, profitability (and/or cost effectiveness), and morale are much lower than they should be to meet the competitive and social challenges of the year 2016 and beyond. You will present a statement of management philosophy and a sketch of the basic human resources policies and procedures you believe will lead to the goals you seek. Members of the Board of Directors will be looking at (1) the soundness and innovativeness of your recommended program, (2) evidence of industry-study, interviews (if available), and library research, and (3) the quality of your presentation.
Students must have a minimum of three (3) refereed journals found in the online library included in the reference page about the policy and implementation. The paper should include an assessment of the student’s current organizational demographics (If you are not working or do not have a frame of reference, you can research an organization through the online library or http://www.greatplacetowork.com/best/list-bestusa.htm) that is researched and potential impact using the following outline:
Parameters for the organization: Organization – Department of Defense Education Activity DoDEA
· You are free to describe the organization with which you will be associated. You will need to provide some level of detail of your organization. Use your general knowledge, coursework, and research to accomplish this.
· Even though you are required to provide general organizational details, your primary function is human resources. Analyze based on this premise.
· Assume that a core group of managers and employees (approximately 250) are already in place.
· Your organization can produce a product or service.
Requirements for the Overview of the organization:
· Description of what the organization does and organizational structure. Be specific. You may include an organizational chart.
· How does the organization operate? How are tasks/work projects accomplished?
· Is the organization domestic or international? Locations?
· Who are the competitors?
· What are the factors that you believe are critical to success in this organization?
· What is the culture like?
· How is information communicated?
· Why would people want to work for this organization?
Requirements for Policies
· Present a statement of management philosophy.
· Develop the rationale for policies and procedures that you feel are needed to achieve the organizational goals. Minimally, policies on sexual harassment, promotion, and dismissal should be included. Include relevant legal issues. This rationale must be supported by relevant research; not just your opinion on what is needed.
· Develop a minimum of 5 actual policies to be included in appendices.
· Analyze implications and draw conclusions.
· Provide recommendations to include the rationale for selecting the policies and the impact on the organization.
· Provide a plan of communication for implications.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more